why do bad boys always get the girls? Watch

This discussion is closed.
pissface
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IHavePMS)
I hate 'bad boys.' Give me a sensitive/emotional guy who likes to cry to a sad movie and buy me flowers every now and then, anyday. I'm sorry but I don't like being treated like crap.
Sounds to me like he's gay.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ewww I've never EVER went for a 'bad' guy and never will. Not my type AT ALL. I'm the opposite really. AS long as he's smart and is able to maitain an intelligent conversation and is sensitive & nice, I'll probably fall for him :rolleyes:
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AmericanChick)
Sounds to me like he's gay.
Sounds to me like you're ten years old.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
ewww I've never EVER went for a 'bad' guy and never will. Not my type AT ALL. I'm the opposite really. AS long as he's smart and is able to maitain an intelligent conversation and is sensitive & nice, I'll probably fall for him :rolleyes:
Too many fit that discription for you too be single,
what are you hiding aye?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad guys - good looking but dont act nice because they dont need to (because there good looking)

"nice" guys - generaly nice guy, because hes not that good looking
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
Bad guys - good looking but dont act nice because they dont need to (because there good looking)

"nice" guys - generaly nice guy, because hes not that good looking
I wouldn't agree, I have met good looking nice guys
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I honestly don't think this is the case (outside of novels and movies that is) most of the time so-called bad boys are just plain annoying and ridiculously arrogant... (and yes I happen to know someone like that...)
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad guys aren't chavs?! :confused: They're just the ones that are really sexy and know it, don't treat people very well but can get away with it because they're so sexy. And they're really confident which just makes them even more attractive...

Damnit! You have to try so hard not to fall for the bad guys cos you know they won't treat you right. Fallen for waaaaay too many in my time :rolleyes: You just can't resist them!
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Bad guys aren't chavs?! :confused: They're just the ones that are really sexy and know it, don't treat people very well but can get away with it because they're so sexy. And they're really confident which just makes them even more attractive...

Damnit! You have to try so hard not to fall for the bad guys cos you know they won't treat you right. Fallen for waaaaay too many in my time :rolleyes: You just can't resist them!
so girls like being treated like crap and used as trophys?

no wonder im single................
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure I can continue to resist their 'charms'...
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
so girls like being treated like crap and used as trophys?

no wonder im single................
No they don't!! But sometimes you just can't resist their charm. Then when you realise they're treating you crap you know you should do something about it and dump their arrogant arse but sometimes ya just can't... *sigh* the answer is to not fall for them in the first place
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends what you mean by a 'bad' guy. A bad guy doesnt necessarily have to be someone who treats his girlfriend like sh*t. On the same note, from the women I've spoken too, someone who is overly nice and constantly does the sensitive thing could get quite claustraphobic and, maybe, slightly boring.
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=IHavePMS]Sounds to me like you're ten years old. [QUOTE]

Sorry but the part where you talked about a guy crying during a movie with you made me crack up.
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
Depends what you mean by a 'bad' guy. A bad guy doesnt necessarily have to be someone who treats his girlfriend like sh*t. On the same note, from the women I've spoken too, someone who is overly nice and constantly does the sensitive thing could get quite claustraphobic and, maybe, slightly boring.
Very true! Overly nice and sensitive etc can be claustraphobic and irritating. The key is to get a good balance betwen bad guy and nice guy. If you can be a nice guy but with a bit of badness then it's all good
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No they don't!! But sometimes you just can't resist their charm. Then when you realise they're treating you crap you know you should do something about it and dump their arrogant arse but sometimes ya just can't... *sigh* the answer is to not fall for them in the first place
bestdeceptions your a *"&£#@ #&!^£@ and your moms a #@£$*% &%

will u marry me?

(just seeing if it working.......didt mean any of it b4 i get killed.....)
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)

will u marry me?

I bet violence'd work better than profanity, try it!
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hotboi01)
its not fair!

because girls like the sense of fear and knowing that if anything happened to them theyd have someone who would be there to fight anyone for them...I dono about other girls, but I want someone strong who is willing to stick up for me and not just sit there like a little good boy...
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Too many fit that discription for you too be single,
what are you hiding aye?
??? :confused: what are you on about?? lol
well i fall in love too much..put it that way :rolleyes:
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Very true! Overly nice and sensitive etc can be claustraphobic and irritating. The key is to get a good balance betwen bad guy and nice guy. If you can be a nice guy but with a bit of badness then it's all good
I don't think that are claustrophobic. To me there is nothing better than being hugged and kissed all the time, haveing flowers every now and then. Text messages telling me how much he loves me atleast once a day. I don't think that is claustrophobic at all. It is necissary in a relationship but it is a nice added extra.
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)

will u marry me?

Hahaha! I just read the first bit and was like oh my god, what have I said to deserve that :eek: Then I read the rest.

It doesn't quite work like that... :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads