Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    because girls like the sense of fear and knowing that if anything happened to them theyd have someone who would be there to fight anyone for them...I dono about other girls, but I want someone strong who is willing to stick up for me and not just sit there like a little good boy...
    That's more a fit (the american word) guy than a bad guy.
    A bad guy wouldn't care that much and just leave you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Bad guys aren't chavs?! :confused: They're just the ones that are really sexy and know it, don't treat people very well but can get away with it because they're so sexy. And they're really confident which just makes them even more attractive...

Damnit! You have to try so hard not to fall for the bad guys cos you know they won't treat you right. Fallen for waaaaay too many in my time :rolleyes: You just can't resist them!
    And there we have our answer. Girls are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I don't think that are claustrophobic. To me there is nothing better than being hugged and kissed all the time, haveing flowers every now and then. Text messages telling me how much he loves me atleast once a day. I don't think that is claustrophobic at all. It is necissary in a relationship but it is a nice added extra.
    No! THAT isn't claustrophobic. That's nice I'd be very happy with that! It can get much more intense than that though and that's what I don't like.

ReputationRep:
    Very true! Overly nice and sensitive etc can be claustraphobic and irritating. The key is to get a good balance betwen bad guy and nice guy. If you can be a nice guy but with a bit of badness then it's all good
    noway...i personally diagree guys have to be sensitive and attentionate. Otherwise they only last 3 days...so far that's been my case. but my bf with whom i stayed like 1 yr had nothing 'bad' about him. I mean not like going around punchin people and stuff...if you know what i mean,

ReputationRep:
    No! THAT isn't claustrophobic. That's nice I'd be very happy with that! It can get much more intense than that though and that's what I don't like.
    What sort of things?

ReputationRep:
    bad boys rule.

bestdeceptions is right.;. you can't resist them. They definatley keep you on your toes.. you never can figure them out!!! its fun to have a bit of drama. i like the mystery behind the bad boys.. when they dont tell u where they are.. when they ignore you.. gives you something to think about.. and makes you want them more.

but generally it is because we want what we cant have. we can have a nice guy any day.. the bad ones are harder to keep.. so its a challenge :P

thats what i think tho.. i currently have a very nice balance with my b/f, he's a bad boy, but he treats me right

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! I just read the first bit and was like oh my god, what have I said to deserve that :eek: Then I read the rest.

It doesn't quite work like that... :rolleyes:
    lol ah well...........

hmmmmmm maybe voilence......... :ridinghor :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    Bad boys getting the girls? lmao that's funny. You just have to have some confidence, and be 'in control' but not too much in control..

A little bit of arrogance is good, but not too much. There is a fine line between these two.

DazYa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    What sort of things?
    Hmmm, I'm just trying to think. I guess what I'm thinking of isn't really being too nice, I just meant I find it claustrophobic when they are very possesive and clingy. As in constantly calling, constantly texting, constant compliments that begin to lose their value when they are just said too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    and they don't give a sh.it about anything- which is very sexy in itself
    No it's not. Apathy is really annoying. Far more sexy to be passionate about something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    when they dont tell u where they are.. when they ignore you.. gives you something to think about.. and makes you want them more.
    Or in layman's terms, being a ******.

Edit, damn swear filter. 6 letters, rhymes with "spanker".

ReputationRep:
    Bad boys/girls - fun short term (younger age)

Nice guys/girls - long term (older)

it that right?

ReputationRep:
    Treat em mean keep em keen!

Being ridiculously arrogant really does work wonders..

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I'm just trying to think. I guess what I'm thinking of isn't really being too nice, I just meant I find it claustrophobic when they are very possesive and clingy. As in constantly calling, constantly texting, constant compliments that begin to lose their value when they are just said too much.
    I get that, one of my friends boyfriends is really posesive but you see to me that isn't being a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Bad boys/girls - fun short term (younger age)

Nice guys/girls - long term (older)

it that right?
    No...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueChipz)
    Bad boys getting the girls? lmao that's funny. You just have to have some confidence, and be 'in control' but not too much in control..

A little bit of arrogance is good, but not too much. There is a fine line between these two.

...Abdel LOLOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    How come guys (atleast me) want a nice girl?

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, if you're nice to a girl they'll only start to take you for granted anyway. So **** 'em.

ReputationRep:
    Dam girls, why do you have to be so complicated!!?!?!

Be nice - They want someone mean

Be mean - They want someone nice.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    How come guys (atleast me) want a nice girl?
    Because "bad" girls tend to look like men.

Or have balls, in more extreme cases.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.