It's easier to just hate them
you know you love it
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Bad boys generally have more confidence, which is very important! They probably are generally better looking, because they don't need much of a personality to pick up girls if they're "fit" (I hate that term by the way, because technically I'm fit, but not in the way people mean! :mad: ).

I don't think it's anything to do with strength, as someone earlier suggested. I think I'm pretty strong and pretty nice and I don't have any girls whatsoever
YOU strong? YOU nice??? allow me to laugh...(:evil: )

naaah i'm kiddin Mike. You're great ...people in england just have a bad taste :p:
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IHavePMS)
I hate 'bad boys.' Give me a sensitive/emotional guy who likes to cry to a sad movie and buy me flowers every now and then, anyday. I'm sorry but I don't like being treated like crap.
I agree with you! Well they don't have to cry at a film if they don't want to, but I would find it adorable! :p:
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Cheer up, I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend at university :wink:
Where've I heard that before?
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JasonPaver)
Oh praise the Lord, you've given me hope.

you're welcome =P
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly)
I agree with you! Well they don't have to cry at a film if they don't want to, but I would find it adorable! :p:
Exaaaactly

Anyone who attacks that as being emo or girlie or whatever can sod off because they're too big a wimp to admit they have the potential to cry. I hate guys who have to constantly prove their rep, or give off this idea of 'macho'ness. Nobody needs a fake layer.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bloody emo kids.......
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
bloody emo kids.......
What's music got to do with this? :confused:
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
What's music got to do with this? :confused:

you do realise that emo is more than just music?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you do realise that emo is more than just music?
Depends if you want to jump on the band-wagon.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Depends if you want to jump on the band-wagon.
id rather not, what the **** are you on about?
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL......sweet thread!!!

The thing i like about when a girl is dating a bad guy, she ends up getting beaten up , and have to pay for the bad guy.....'cause obviously the bad guy ain't gonna be going to uni'?.....Then you get the girls talking to their best friends who's a guy, saying how bad their relationship is and how she wishes his bad guy bf can change :hmpf:

Being a guy is hard, you can be too fat or too slim.....too tall or too short.......too funny or too sarcastic....too obessive/desperate or too chilled out......too hyper or too boring......too bad or too good.....

:confused:

oh well, i think too much man......
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
LOL......sweet thread!!!

The thing i like about when a girl is dating a bad guy, she ends up getting beaten up , and have to pay for the bad guy.....'cause obviously the bad guy ain't gonna be going to uni'?.....Then you get the girls talking to their best friends who's a guy, saying how bad their relationship is and how she wishes his bad guy bf can change :hmpf:

Being a guy is hard, you can be too fat or too slim.....too tall or too short.......too funny or too sarcastic....too obessive/desperate or too chilled out......too hyper or too boring......too bad or too good.....

:confused:

oh well, i think too much man......
*agree* =D
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Where've I heard that before?
I don't know...you tell me! :aetsch:
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'bad guys' get the girls because they are actually confident enough to get off their ass and talk to girls, no one will like a bloke who just does nothing about it and spends all their time moaning about it on the internet.

have you ever thought that the so called 'bad guys' are just clearly more attractive than you are?
Mate, i kinda agree with you......but i think that girls tend to talk to the bad guys, not the other way around!!!!!.....

Yeah, i think most girls like the enimem or puff daddy look.....they just wanna go out with a guy that looks bling bling

good guys tend to be computer geeks!
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
Mate, i kinda agree with you......but i think that girls tend to talk to the bad guys, not the other way around!!!!!.....

Yeah, i think most girls like the enimem or puff daddy look.....they just wanna go out with a guy that looks bling bling

good guys tend to be computer geeks!
and computer geeks tend to be ugly so have no chance anyway, the picture thread here says it all.

seriously some people should just get out more, stop moaning and actually get a bit of arrogance
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But arrogance isn't good.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
But arrogance isn't good.
arrogance is good really, especially if you are only trying to pull at a club or something
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arrogance is good really, especially if you are only trying to pull at a club or something
I'm not sure if I'd ever find arrogance attractive, but then I suppose I'm after more than just a pull in a nightclub...
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
YOU strong? YOU nice??? allow me to laugh...(:evil: )

naaah i'm kiddin Mike. You're great ...people in england just have a bad taste :p:
You wanna arm-wrestle Luniah? Seriously we'll do that next time
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads