The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

are my parents right to threaten to lock me in my bedroom as a punishment ?

i have been getting into a lot of trouble lately, sneaking out while grounded, bad behavour etc, today i had to serve a 4 hour saturday detention for skipping a normal detention, my parents said this is the last straw, and my bad behavour will NOT be tolerated anymore, they said if i sneak out or get just one more detention i will be put into TOTAL lockdown for at least 2 weekends, NO tv , NO phone NO entertaiment, when i return home from school on a friday evening i will be LOCKED in my room until monday morning, i will only be let out for the bathroom i will eat in my room , i wont even be allowed to wear my own clothes, i will wear school shirt school skirt and school tie i will be also set essays to write on why i am being punished lights out and bed 9pm i know my parents mean buisness as they have taken the key from inside my bedroom door, DO YOU THINK MY PARENTS ARE RIGHT TO THREATEN ME WITH SUCH A HARSH PUNISHMENT ?
Original post by imogen1234567890
i have been getting into a lot of trouble lately, sneaking out while grounded, bad behavour etc, today i had to serve a 4 hour saturday detention for skipping a normal detention, my parents said this is the last straw, and my bad behavour will NOT be tolerated anymore, they said if i sneak out or get just one more detention i will be put into TOTAL lockdown for at least 2 weekends, NO tv , NO phone NO entertaiment, when i return home from school on a friday evening i will be LOCKED in my room until monday morning, i will only be let out for the bathroom i will eat in my room , i wont even be allowed to wear my own clothes, i will wear school shirt school skirt and school tie i will be also set essays to write on why i am being punished lights out and bed 9pm i know my parents mean buisness as they have taken the key from inside my bedroom door, DO YOU THINK MY PARENTS ARE RIGHT TO THREATEN ME WITH SUCH A HARSH PUNISHMENT ?

In short, yes. But I don’t get why you would have to wear your uniform on the weekends?
Original post by fec1864
In short, yes. But I don’t get why you would have to wear your uniform on the weekends?

my parents are trying to give me a taste of prison life, so they are saying i cant wear my own clothes, i will only have wear my white shirt and black skirt if this punishment occurs ?
You’ll be put into a total lockdown? Tell them covid’s over.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
You’ll be put into a total lockdown? Tell them covid’s over.

my parents have said they will not put up with me sneaking out any longer, i will be locked in my room end of story ?
Umm from what it sounds like you are under 16 and you have been behaving very badly so yeah you deserve it!
Original post by Ihavenoidea92
Umm from what it sounds like you are under 16 and you have been behaving very badly so yeah you deserve it!

i admit i am no angel but i will really hate being locked up in my bedroom with nothing to do , i dont want to be punished ?

have you considered not misbehaving?
i admit i am no angel but i will really hate being locked up in my bedroom with nothing to do , i dont want to be punished ?

I know that it sucks but they are trying to help you. Sneaking out can be dangerous and education is important. Soon you will be 18 and free to do what you want. But just don’t misbehave and then you will be fine. Trust me even if you get punished it is two weekends and then it will be over so long as you don’t sneak out again
This sounds so trollish to me, especially the bit about being forced to wear school uniform.

Yes, you sound like a complete pain in the bum.
I don't think I'd be locking my child in their room but I'd be locking the house doors and windows.

Why are you behaving like a juvenile delinquent?
Reply 12

Your parents IMO are treading on dangerous ground. Last time I heard, locking someone anywhere without their consent - unless you’re a copper - is considered forcible confinement, and is a crime. If they actually carried out their threat, you could report their behaviour to the police and they would be charged.
Original post by Squibbity
Your parents IMO are treading on dangerous ground. Last time I heard, locking someone anywhere without their consent - unless you’re a copper - is considered forcible confinement, and is a crime. If they actually carried out their threat, you could report their behaviour to the police and they would be charged.

OP's a troll who's made dozens of threads about punishment and being locked in her room. It's clearly some kind of fetish that this person has.

Latest