The Student Room Group

What is something productive i can do during form time?

In the morning, I have form time for 20 minutes which is usually just sitting there and doing nothing basically, since gcse's are soon, what is something productive I can do (Phones are banned in my school so i cant go on my digital flash cards)
Original post by Jacob__UK
In the morning, I have form time for 20 minutes which is usually just sitting there and doing nothing basically, since gcse's are soon, what is something productive I can do (Phones are banned in my school so i cant go on my digital flash cards)

I dedicate my form time to history/comp science
Reply 2
How do you do it? what resources do you use

You have upcoming GCSE’s and you are struggling to think of something productive to do?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Yes, during form time
How do you do it? what resources do you use

cornell notes?
Maybe it’s just me but I spent that time to actually destress and talk to friends especially during GCSE time when I would be busy with revision throughout the school day and after school too.
Perhaps you and a friend can test each other with some English lit quotes or if you of history, history dates. Works the same with languages
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7

Heya!
I would recommend doing some past papers :h: I always used that time to do some past papers or look over a topic I was struggling with. GCSEs are relatively soon so every minute counts!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 9
Thank you so much! :smile:
Yes, during form time

Sorry, you didn’t quote me so I didn’t get the notification.

Why don’t you make a plan of what you are hoping to accomplish by the end of the day? Some sort of checklist?

Quick Reply

Latest