The Student Room Group

Help mechanics question maths a level

Help I can’t seem to derive the correct answers. I’ve spent ages on this question trying again and again. Here’s some of my working as proof. Please can some one help me I’m so confused as to why I’m getting the wrong answer. I have a mechanics exam tomorrow so plz help quickly before then 🙏🥺
E9A355F6-526A-4A55-81ED-35EBBD038164.jpeg
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
I haven't checked but I'm hoping you took mass as 0.5 kg ?
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
Help I can’t seem to derive the correct answers. I’ve spent ages on this question trying again and again. Here’s some of my working as proof. Please can some one help me I’m so confused as to why I’m getting the wrong answer. I have a mechanics exam tomorrow so plz help quickly before then 🙏🥺
E9A355F6-526A-4A55-81ED-35EBBD038164.jpeg

Can't see anything wrong with your answer. Why do you think it's incorrect?
Original post by vc94

Yeah, btw those answers are the real answers I got different ones each time I did the question
Original post by vc94

Yeah, btw those answers are the real answers I got different ones each time I did the question

Original post by ghostwalker
Can't see anything wrong with your answer. Why do you think it's incorrect?

Those aren’t my answers sorry. Those are the correct answers. I got different answers each time I did it on the white board but I rubbed them off now. Plz guide me (walkthrough/ tutorial 😂)
Original post by Alevelhelp.1

Those aren’t my answers sorry. Those are the correct answers. I got different answers each time I did it on the white board but I rubbed them off now. Plz guide me (walkthrough/ tutorial 😂)

Post I working which you think you did corrrectly (even though it was wrong), and someone can check it.

Quick Reply

Latest