This discussion is closed.
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
why do I feel lonely and confused sometimes I feel Like I have no home cause my life has been divided since .....My mum left my father, but I'm staying positif for the future so my question is who felt this way once ?????
HollyBible
Life is life.... when we get the power we get the best
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lots of people find it hard to adjust to life after their parents split up. but it's important to remember that you're not in any way alone or unloved.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everybody feels like that sometimes *pats on the head* Stay positive
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
why do I feel lonely and confused sometimes I feel Like I have no home cause my life has been divided since .....My mum left my father, but I'm staying positif for the future so my question is who felt this way once ?????
You are bound to be confused and lonely having had your parents split up. You need to talk to them about the way you feel.
HollyBible
Thank you cindy for your advise but steel a wall between us Comunication break down , it's always the same
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awwwww hun
LIfe is full of ups and downs. Live for the 'ups', forget the 'downs'. Life is full of obstacles and you get stronger after overcoming each one. Don't give up, it's in the worse of times that we see the best in people
I know how you feel, just that my story is 10 times worse. But look at me, i stood straight and tall, and kept on laughing. Life is hard of course, but the winners are the ones that face their problems with a smile.
Divorce is extreamly painful...and afterwards your life seems to change. But then this is as bad as the situtation is going to get...won't get worse. Adjust your life. Accept the changes. Life goes on hun. You'll feel down for some time. But once you you feel better, you will appreciate life much more as from that day onwards, nothing will be as bad.
cheer up hun...anything you can mail me at [email protected]
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank you cindy for your advise but steel a wall between us Comunication break down , it's always the same
Maybe they need time to get their heads around the spilt to hun.
I know it doesnt help you but at least you got all of us to chat to.
HollyBible
HollyBible
THanks to all of you
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what about my long speech? dnt i get a special mention for it ? :hmpf: :aetsch:
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chin up! We are all here for you if you ever need to talk.
HollyBible
HEY WILD THING YOU ARE VERY KIND, TO ME I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE FACING 10 TIMES MY STORY , BUT ONE DAY
When God seeks out these tender things
Whom in the shadow where we sleep
He sends us clothed about with wings,
And finds them ragged babes that weep!
HollyBible
HEY WILD THING you deserve your reputation of respected member thanks again for your reply
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HollyBible scares me..........
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
HollyBible scares me..........
Just a tad
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know how you feel,I came to the point where I was enough is enough today but it lasted for a minute then I pulled my self togather,sometimes when you are under a pressure you feel like that forget it and remind your self how strong you are
HollyBible
Thanks to all of you who replied to my thread but you must stop now otherwise i'll cry you are all very nice to me cheers
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HEY WILD THING you deserve your reputation of respected member thanks again for your reply
LOL thanks hun...you're the best

at least you recognise perfection when you see it kidding!!! lol
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HEY WILD THING YOU ARE VERY KIND, TO ME I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE FACING 10 TIMES MY STORY , BUT ONE DAY
When God seeks out these tender things
Whom in the shadow where we sleep
He sends us clothed about with wings,
And finds them ragged babes that weep!
LOL :rofl: now now no need to be sarcastic
nah, I got over it
I just hope eveything goes your way hun :hello:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.59%
No (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads