Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'M not sarcastic, waahaha far from that, if you got over it means that I can too but steel hard

ReputationRep:
    Hey BhardJ Souinds like i'm scaing you can you make a point please !

ReputationRep:
    My parents got divorce too, even they told me in a very 'brutal' way i think. even when they were together, most activities were fights or worse. I was told that they got divorce after 2 years later!!! Mom and dad told me different versions about their marriage and why it broke up, i cried everytime. When mom told me, i was totally mad and at that time there were other two other serious incidents happend, the worst thing about that period was no one could help me to pass it, i was the only person to face all the damn stuffs. i never run away from those and just face it, although that was REALLY tough after u solved all, esp about parents' divorce, i was more stronger and knew lots of things from that. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, believe me. Ur mom and dad are love u very much, and u have ur great friends. :cool: U can be strong
    *edit* if ud like to talk about ur life or ANYTHING, just mail me: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Kerry41 thanks for your support, but as you said better face it ,the problem is that I like very much my father and I don't wont him to suffer because without me around I know he will be very sad but what can I do ! WAIT AND SEE

ReputationRep:
    Ok i'll mail you if i FEEL sad this forum got to be HAppy one so let's all go to the PUB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    Ok i'll mail you if i FEEL sad this forum got to be HAppy one so let's all go to the PUB
    u will be happy in :tsr: lol. I think my dad felt same as urs. cuz he really loves me so much and seperate is really hard for him. He has his new family then and im sure u dad will be cool. He is already a very mature human being, im sure he could handle it!

ReputationRep:
    ........... I dont even know my real dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    Out of interest, why do you use random capital letters?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.