This discussion is closed.
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i'M not sarcastic, waahaha far from that, if you got over it means that I can too but steel hard
HollyBible
Hey BhardJ Souinds like i'm scaing you can you make a point please !
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My parents got divorce too, even they told me in a very 'brutal' way i think. even when they were together, most activities were fights or worse. I was told that they got divorce after 2 years later!!! Mom and dad told me different versions about their marriage and why it broke up, i cried everytime. When mom told me, i was totally mad and at that time there were other two other serious incidents happend, the worst thing about that period was no one could help me to pass it, i was the only person to face all the damn stuffs. i never run away from those and just face it, although that was REALLY tough after u solved all, esp about parents' divorce, i was more stronger and knew lots of things from that. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, believe me. Ur mom and dad are love u very much, and u have ur great friends. :cool: U can be strong
*edit* if ud like to talk about ur life or ANYTHING, just mail me: [email protected]
HollyBible
Kerry41 thanks for your support, but as you said better face it ,the problem is that I like very much my father and I don't wont him to suffer because without me around I know he will be very sad but what can I do ! WAIT AND SEE
HollyBible
Ok i'll mail you if i FEEL sad this forum got to be HAppy one so let's all go to the PUB
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
Ok i'll mail you if i FEEL sad this forum got to be HAppy one so let's all go to the PUB
u will be happy in :tsr: lol. I think my dad felt same as urs. cuz he really loves me so much and seperate is really hard for him. He has his new family then and im sure u dad will be cool. He is already a very mature human being, im sure he could handle it!
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
........... I dont even know my real dad.
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
Out of interest, why do you use random capital letters?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (264)
40.18%
Take autumn exams (197)
29.98%
Look for a job (22)
3.35%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.81%
Take a year out (110)
16.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (39)
5.94%

Watched Threads