The Student Room Group

Uk student discussion

Do you really believe Uk life is boring? As a student that is
Reply 1
If anyone finds student life boring, they are not using all the opportunities available. I moved here from a different country, so can compare it to something else, and I am always blown away at how much there is to do.
The only thing I wish was promoted more was sports and School/college sport pride. With my old school you could go watch your school mates compete in chess,rugby, football, cricket, etc and cheer them on, we used to get house points for just being a spectator. This meant everyone was proud of the school they attended. Also house points meant days off school or a fun field trip.
Original post by Mmdee
Do you really believe Uk life is boring? As a student that is

Hi there,

I don't believe it is boring at all. It all depends on how much you are willing to get involved. At Coventry University for example, there is a wide range of extra-curricular activities that you can engage in from sports, societies, volunteering, projects outside your course, to local and international trips. There are social events run every week as well, which are a great way to relax your mind, meet new people and make friends. I would suggest that the best way to make your university experience exciting is to identify what interests you and then engage in those activities. Who knows, you might even discover a hidden talent!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest