Solomon papers for C2 - I need them! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
If anyone can post me a link, I will be really grateful. Just C2 if they are available.
Syncman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry i dont have them, if anyone wants to send them to me i will host for all
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can get them in a few days time. Wanna trade for c3?
Christophicus
Rep:
?
(Original post by nas7232)
I can get them in a few days time. Wanna trade for c3?
I have no scanner, no c3 papers, sorry.
Syncman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol people on about trading? i make past papers available to everyone :P although seems like my server crashed bloody tech support are so slow to reboot it!
nas7232
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No worries, i send them to you on wednesday if possible, if not then a couple days after.
Christophicus
Rep:
?
No worries, i send them to you on wednesday if possible, if not then a couple days after.
that's great. How many are there? For C1 they did A-L, do they do the same amount for C2, C3?
nas7232
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
c2 is A-L too.

i've only done A so far. Them log questions get confusing.

is L meant to be harder than A, goes up in order of the alhpabet?
RobbieC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sorry, what the hell is a Solomon paper...? These only apply to Core modules, or something???
Christophicus
Rep:
?
(Original post by RobbieC)
Sorry, what the hell is a Solomon paper...? These only apply to Core modules, or something???
they are practice papers designed for most maths modules, p1-p6, c1 and c2, m1-m3 not sure about m4 and m5.

The company is called solomon press and they design the papers but they are not endorsed by edexcel even though they are designed to mimic edexcel's papers.
nas7232
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Syncman)
lol people on about trading? i make past papers available to everyone :P although seems like my server crashed bloody tech support are so slow to reboot it!
If you want them too, all you have to do is ask m8.

I'm not going to put them on my webspace because my webspace is for business purposes only, which funds my education and the money being saved for uni. I don't want solomon to get pissed and get me shut down as i have unlimited bandwidth & webspace at at very cheap price. No server can match it .

Anyone who wants c2 papers i'm happy to send them to you all by email, pm me if you need anyone of them.
Christophicus
Rep:
?

I'm not going to put them on my webspace because my webspace is for business purposes only, which funds my education and the money being saved for uni. I don't want solomon to get pissed and get me shut down as i have unlimited bandwidth & webspace at at very cheap price. No server can match it .

Anyone who wants c2 papers i'm happy to send them to you all by email, pm me if you need anyone of them.
hi, can I have the c2 papers?
I'll send you my e-mail address.
nas7232
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cool

I wont have them untill wednesday ish though, i left them at college. I'll get them asap and scan them for you.
Syncman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i get mine free hehehehe and im not too bothered bout solomon press. i technically are not hosting ne solomon press papers as long as people dont go publicising the PRIVATE link i send when people ask for it as soon as i see referers i dont know though the site will go.but yes if you could also send them to me to id be greatful
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if u need to revise, go to www.mathsnet.net - good interactive stuff
Syncman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes i found that site usefull to an extent. but i find the SP papers and past papers the best way to revise. It gets you into the thinking for the exam. and gives you with experience with the wording of the questions. And basically u seen 1 u seen em all
nas7232
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't find the practise C3 paper on that site

It's a good site, helped me sort out my c1. Hopefully will get 100% in june.
cosmik_debris
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow, I didn't think they'd published them for the new syllabus yet. Does anybody have the C1 papers? If so, sam [at] fleeted [dot] net.... would be much obliged
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Syncman)
yes i found that site usefull to an extent. but i find the SP papers and past papers the best way to revise. It gets you into the thinking for the exam. and gives you with experience with the wording of the questions. And basically u seen 1 u seen em all
same - i found that this site was useful for the things i didnt know as it showed the method but i applied it to my c1+2 practice papers
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't find the practise C3 paper on that site

It's a good site, helped me sort out my c1. Hopefully will get 100% in june.
i dont think they do them yet because the C's are new and they need to get a sample of the common questions
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads