The Student Room Group

What do you think about Justin Bieber

I think he's okay, gets too much hate. i like some of his songs, but not all.

As in - I like all his songs except yummy and PYD.

Swag.
(edited 1 year ago)
i like his music
He is super ungrateful and his attitude stinks. Sometimes his voice sounds really good though and I like some of his older music
Original post by Phoenix06
Personally, I think he's the best singer I've ever listened to. I have quite a lot of his merch and he has pulled me out of a dark place several times. Ngl he's kinda hot.

You think he is a better singer than Ariana Grande?
he has nice eyebrows
Original post by Phoenix06
Personally, I think he's the best singer I've ever listened to. I have quite a lot of his merch and he has pulled me out of a dark place several times. Ngl he's kinda hot.

Yea, criminally good looking lol.
Original post by the bear
he has nice eyebrows

i think so too lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MadisonBailey06
I think he's okay, gets too much hate, but not a mega super no.1 fan myself. i like some of his songs, but not all.

What do I think of Justin Bieber? Well, my mother doesn't like him much, which is odd because she tends to like everyone.
Original post by Reality Check
What do I think of Justin Bieber? Well, my mother doesn't like him much, which is odd because she tends to like everyone.

HA!! - 'my mama don't like you and she likes everyone' Love yourself lol
Reply 9
Indifferent to him as a media personality. He is a talented musician.
I think he needs to pick up his baggy pants and remember where he's from, a little town in Canada. the bad boy image is giving corny vanilla ice vibes and he just look like a spoiled brat.
(edited 1 year ago)
I think he's the Canadian version of Robbie Williams in that he's total rubbish and made his name in a young teen audience - then somehow made a comeback with a huge song that people liked for no particular reason - and instead of running off with his millions to live his life in peace, he's trying desperately to stay relevant.
An utterly talentless & very annoying jerk whose ego is probably much larger than both his bank balance and his current numbers of obsessive fans posting on social media.
Original post by xox416
I think he needs to pick up his baggy pants and remember where he's from, a little town in Canada. the bad boy image is giving corny vanilla ice vibes and he just look like a spoiled brat.

you talkin about 2013 JB?
Original post by MadisonBailey06
I think he's okay, gets too much hate. i like some of his songs, but not all.

As in - I like all his songs except yummy and PYD.

Swag.

He's okay, I guess...I just would not prefer him because of his criminal records and charges from court. The way he treats people is horrible, come to think of it when I went to his concert a few years back, there was one fan who kept screaming "Bieber Bieber Bieber!" Justin didn't really pay much attention till this guy started yelling louder and that caught his attention quickly, he went over to him and started yelling at him and almost started a fist fight, but I don't see why he couldn't have just went over and said "sir, could you please be quiet?" or get security, yet he had to make matters worse and start a fight because of it. Personally, I would prefer some kpop bands over this guy because if ya think about it, they treat their fans better...At least from what I've seen. Well, that all depends on if their sasaeng fans or not. To be completely honest, I used to be a fan of Justin Beaver (yes, sorry not sorry, but I love to call him that.) but when I saw how he treated his fans it horrified me. Now i'm just into more of kpop groups per say. (Don't take any offense to this comment! I just answered honestly what I thought of him and the question IS stating "What do you think about Justin Bieber" so technically I have a right to speak out. So no hate please.. I do like some of his songs ngl...Just not HIM in general...)
Im not a massive fan.
Some of his songs are ok i suppose. But i dont really like him much.

Quick Reply

Latest