The Student Room Group

Lasagna or Spaghetti Bolognese?

Two classic dinners but which of them do you prefer? Personally, I lean towards Lasagna as I find the layers are lovely-and it's more versatile than a Spag-Bol. Go try a Kit-Kat Lasagna to see what I mean there. Also I've had Spag-Bol a lot more in the past-it's simple and satisfying especially with some of that Red Leicester cheese, but it's not a dish that wows me particularly.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Two classic dinners but which of them do you prefer? Personally, I lean towards Lasagna as I find the layers are lovely-and it's more versatile than a Spag-Bol. Go try a Kit-Kat Lasagna to see what I mean there. Also I've had Spag-Bol a lot more in the past-it's simple and satisfying especially with some of that Red Leicester cheese, but it's not a dish that wows me particularly.

Lasagna all the way
Spaghetti all the way
Spaghetti bolognese. When I only need to worry about feeding myself rather than cooking for others I'll eat it multiple times a week.
spaghetti's kind of annoying to eat you usually end up with the whole plateful twisting round your fork, and a face (and surroundings) covered in sauce
cheesy lasagne,

You can't choose between the two - that's Sophie's Choice, essentially.

I'm going to have to ignore the 'Red Leicester' comment because, essentially, you should be hung, drawn and quartered for using this cheese in such a dish. Such is life.
Lasagne in this case. An original and traditional dish like this is perfect and unbeatable Italian cuisine.
I would have to say lasagne more out of the two
spaghetti bolognese
lasagna
Original post by Amanda Mbekela
Spaghetti all the way

Italian Bolognese is delicious, but Caronara cooked in traditional way is unbeatable. My preference at any time!

lasagna when im feeling lazy
spag - bol when i wanna feel like a god
I don't see why you couldn't just make Bolognese then the lasagna sheet and sauce on top of it...

Quick Reply

Latest