The Student Room Group

my boobs wont grow

20yr female 32C, no cleavage, 38-inch hips and big bum left me feeling v disproportionate :/
my boobs just wont grow, birth control hasn't made them grow, hormonal changes wont make them grow and eating certain foods just wont help although I'm taking fenugreek capsules atm to see what that does. It sucks when your other female friends are changing in that way, even just from taking birth control yet mine have stayed the same since I was 16 and birth control has done nothing for them. I am trying to learn to love and accept myself the way I am but it's difficult when you feel you are being left behind by your other female friends who are developing in that way. i really don't like the idea of a boob job but I'm slightly concerned that my body shape will not be as attractive to men as other women would be. is there anything at all that will help them grow? I've heard that women go through a second puberty in their 20's so would I have hope there?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
20yr female 32C, no cleavage, 38-inch hips and big bum left me feeling v disproportionate :/
my boobs just wont grow, birth control hasn't made them grow, hormonal changes wont make them grow and eating certain foods just wont help although I'm taking fenugreek capsules atm to see what that does. It sucks when your other female friends are changing in that way, even just from taking birth control yet mine have stayed the same since I was 16 and birth control has done nothing for them. I am trying to learn to love and accept myself the way I am but it's difficult when you feel you are being left behind by your other female friends who are developing in that way. i really don't like the idea of a boob job but I'm slightly concerned that my body shape will not be as attractive to men as other women would be. is there anything at all that will help them grow? I've heard that women go through a second puberty in their 20's so would I have hope there?

As a guy, please don't take our opinion of you or your body as any value. Your body is fine as is, and in fact most guys are arse-guys anyway

https://shopcoobie.com/blogs/news/c-cup-boobs-all-you-need-to-know-about-your-c-girls#:~:text=Is%20C%20Cup%20Big%20or,cause%20shoulder%20and%20back%20pain.
Original post by notstudyingatall
As a guy, please don't take our opinion of you or your body as any value. Your body is fine as is, and in fact most guys are arse-guys anyway

i look flat in bikinis and you cant really get a handful ygm
proof?
proof?

😭😭
Original post by materialgw0rld
😭😭

you dont score without shooting
Reply 7
It’s in your genes and there nothing really you can sensibly do. The contraceptive pill effect seems over stated. Basically everyone has to play the hand their given to the best of their abilities and if you take this attitude there’s plenty to be done and things are fine. Agree a boob job is totally bonkers in multiple ways
Reply 8

It is best if the guy you fall in love with doesn't like you just for your boobs so this shouldn't matter.
A lot of men prefer small boobs. Like most girls I see have tiny boobs and they have boyfriends?
At the end of the day, you’re still beautiful regardless of your boob size and you dont need to feel validated by men. Cause let’s just say you got a boob job, let’s say your boobs grew, there are gonna be men out there who still think other things about you aren’t attractive so no point chasing perfection
A “C” cup is definite cleavage, but the 32 is the size of your back which is pretty narrow.
Have you actually been correctly measured by a professional? ( Not someone from Etam, undiz or M&S) but a properly trained hosiery expert. If you really do have no cleavage you are more likely to be a 34B than a 32 C. If you go somewhere like Aubade or Lise Charmel and get yourself correctly measured you will probably find that you have been wearing the wrong size bras for years and by changing ( not necessarily for these brands which are fairly expensive) not only will you be more comfortable, but your chest will be better supported and therefore you will probably accept it better.
A “C” cup is definite cleavage, but the 32 is the size of your back which is pretty narrow.
Have you actually been correctly measured by a professional? ( Not someone from Etam, undiz or M&S) but a properly trained hosiery expert. If you really do have no cleavage you are more likely to be a 34B than a 32 C. If you go somewhere like Aubade or Lise Charmel and get yourself correctly measured you will probably find that you have been wearing the wrong size bras for years and by changing ( not necessarily for these brands which are fairly expensive) not only will you be more comfortable, but your chest will be better supported and therefore you will probably accept it better.

Hosiery??? 😆
trust me. small boobs for the win. theres nothing advantegous about having big boobs. big boobs cause back pain, confidence issues, you have to size up when it comes to clothes, you cant dance or take sports, they sag, and no bras fit. at least u can buy your bras from primark. cute primark brad only go up to a cup so please be grateful

a B is too tight on me, I was acc measured at victories secret once and was told I was a D which was a massive lie, I was measured at marcs when I was 13 at a 32C so bought that size and it fit perfect without me having to pull the bra down all the time, just a little loose around the cup area. but yeah I have no cleavage in low cut tops, dresses and I always wear a padded bra otherwise ill just look silly compared to my dump truck arse.
Original post by Reembennett
trust me. small boobs for the win. theres nothing advantegous about having big boobs. big boobs cause back pain, confidence issues, you have to size up when it comes to clothes, you cant dance or take sports, they sag, and no bras fit. at least u can buy your bras from primark. cute primark brad only go up to a cup so please be grateful

yeah but you look flat in tight dresses
a B is too tight on me, I was acc measured at victories secret once and was told I was a D which was a massive lie, I was measured at marcs when I was 13 at a 32C so bought that size and it fit perfect without me having to pull the bra down all the time, just a little loose around the cup area. but yeah I have no cleavage in low cut tops, dresses and I always wear a padded bra otherwise ill just look silly compared to my dump truck arse.

And then at age 35 after 2 kids you’ll all of a sudden be a DD and wishing you had your C cup back!!
yeah but you look flat in tight dresses

So, wear clothes that work with you rather than against you?
Maybe thats just the way they will stay yk bc of your parents and genes and stuff. There are many natural options you haven't tried (so, dont give up easily) like exercise that help strengthen chest, back, and shoulder area and good posture. There is no evidence that creams, chemicals, diets, etc help grow breasts. The best way to grow your breasts would be to grow them safely and naturally. Unless your really desperate and want them right away you could risk getting a breast enlargement surgery. Did you know that a girl's breast typically are fully developed by age 17 or 18, however sometimes they can continue to grow into early twenties. Good Luck! Keep in mind everything is possible, and dont give up too easily.
Aint no way bro just said "proof?" 😭💀
Original post by Anna Bella:3
Maybe thats just the way they will stay yk bc of your parents and genes and stuff. There are many natural options you haven't tried (so, dont give up easily) like exercise that help strengthen chest, back, and shoulder area and good posture. There is no evidence that creams, chemicals, diets, etc help grow breasts. The best way to grow your breasts would be to grow them safely and naturally. Unless your really desperate and want them right away you could risk getting a breast enlargement surgery. Did you know that a girl's breast typically are fully developed by age 17 or 18, however sometimes they can continue to grow into early twenties. Good Luck! Keep in mind everything is possible, and dont give up too easily.

do you have any tips on how to grow them naturally?

Quick Reply

Latest