The Student Room Group

What do i wear to my sixth form interview?

I have an interview for a sixth form in less than 2 days and im really stuck on what to wear. The dress code said i dont need to particularly be in business attire, however i have to wear something i 'feel clever' in.

My initial plan was to wear a black blazer, with these black tailored pants with a blouse. - would that be too formal?
Original post by sarakardshian
I have an interview for a sixth form in less than 2 days and im really stuck on what to wear. The dress code said i dont need to particularly be in business attire, however i have to wear something i 'feel clever' in.

My initial plan was to wear a black blazer, with these black tailored pants with a blouse. - would that be too formal?

Maybe a little too formal IMO

I'd stick to the black blazer but style with something less formal like a simple dress and tights. But if you do decide to wear the trousers, wear less formal footwear to tone it down. It sounds like a big deal but I promise it doesn't really matter! Good luck!!
Original post by sarakardshian

Sounds perfect. I don’t think a dress and tights will look any less formal, to be honest. It’s your choice. :smile:

What sort of shoes are you wearing?

Quick Reply

Latest