The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Postgraduate housing at UCL

Follow up to a previous post...

How do I go about finding postgraduate accommodation for UCL? I may not be eligible for the housing guarantee so I most likely need to look at private accommodation. I'd like to live in a student hall so I can meet others (I'm not from the UK) but preferably not mixed with undergraduates. What is the process of finding postgrad housing like? Any specific properties I should check out?
You should try intercollegiate accomodation in London, better than UCL housing! But with private student accommodation, I don't think there is one that only takes postgrad, these are usually very undergrad-based. You can try going to a FB groups to find other UCL postgraduate and rent a flat together, that's what most people do!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Thank you, I'll look into that! Some of these halls look deluxe compared to what students have in America :smile:
Hey! I’m sure you might have heard of sites like amber student and Uniacco, where you can find student rooms. The agents I spoke to said they try to group postgrad students together, but I’m not sure how true that is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending