The Student Room Group

Geography Coursework Help

I'm currently in the process of gathering data for my geography nea and struggling to think of questions for my survey, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
My Hypothesis involves the topic of Gentrification within the area I've chosen
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by GLucie
I'm currently in the process of gathering data for my geography nea and struggling to think of questions for my survey, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

I would also struggle to think of survey questions with just a one word topic.
Could you be more specific with what you are investigating so that we can help you? :smile:
Reply 2
Sure! My hypothesis is
What Social and Economic benefits has Gentrification Brought to Spitalfields?
Original post by 04MR17
I would also struggle to think of survey questions with just a one word topic.
Could you be more specific with what you are investigating so that we can help you? :smile:
Original post by GLucie
Sure! My hypothesis is
What Social and Economic benefits has Gentrification Brought to Spitalfields?

Q1: Do you live in Spitalfields?
Q2: How long have you lived in Spitalfields?
Q3: In three words or fewer, describe Spitalfields when you first moved to the area.
Q4: In three words or fewer, describe Spitalfields today

Your following questions should then go into why a change has taken place, if any
Reply 4
Thanks for the help!:smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Q1: Do you live in Spitalfields?
Q2: How long have you lived in Spitalfields?
Q3: In three words or fewer, describe Spitalfields when you first moved to the area.
Q4: In three words or fewer, describe Spitalfields today

Your following questions should then go into why a change has taken place, if any
Original post by GLucie

the aqa exam board provided an nea exemplar with a question/topic which is kind of similar to yours, and is about the same location that you're doing. i did my geography nea on gentrification too (different location, question, and exam board though) and found the exemplar pretty helpful in terms of guidance on how to conduct primary data collection/what type of primary data to look out for and what kind of questions to ask, so maybe you will find it useful as well. :smile: definitely make sure you don't plagiarise when you look at exemplars though, but they are helpful for guidance. here's the link if you want it: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/geography/AQA-70373-NEA-G.PDF
Reply 6
Thank you so much! :h:
Original post by _student_23
the aqa exam board provided an nea exemplar with a question/topic which is kind of similar to yours, and is about the same location that you're doing. i did my geography nea on gentrification too (different location, question, and exam board though) and found the exemplar pretty helpful in terms of guidance on how to conduct primary data collection/what type of primary data to look out for and what kind of questions to ask, so maybe you will find it useful as well. :smile: definitely make sure you don't plagiarise when you look at exemplars though, but they are helpful for guidance. here's the link if you want it: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/geography/AQA-70373-NEA-G.PDF

Quick Reply