The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

spank
Reply 21
PublicSchoolAnn
spank

wish i had, was good and bad though. we talked for hours like we knew each other for ages, but then shes at a diff uni so just swaping txts now :frown:

booohooo
well got wrecked on friday and managed to meet joe Scully :cool:

Saturday was recovery day, had a hangover all day

and today has been good so far but i have no food at all

i'd say 8
Reply 23
My weekend was crap.
Reply 24
9/10 - only reason why it wasn't a 10 is because I have 4 exams next week to revise for
5 - got lots of nice new clothes yesterday but today has been boring.
eric bischoff
a poll is coming.

So what made your weekend so good?
or what made it so bad?
or what made it not so good but no so bad?

1 = Crap
2 = Bad
3 = kind of bad
4 = been better
5 = Not so good but not so bad
6 = it was ok
7 = i had fun
8 = it was great, cant wait till next weekend!
9 = brilliant!
10 = fantastic! will never forget it! what a weekend it has been! :biggrin:

What weekend? Has there been a weekend? The highlight for me was the quick trip to the local food store to buy bread & milk. I think that about says it all.
absolutely terrible; met someone, got a huge crush on him but have no chance at all :frown:
1. too many disasters this weekend
Great weekend, 2 great gigs, alot of drinking! :biggrin:

Next weekend will be better though! :smile:
mine was gooooooooooooooooooooood :biggrin:

*mumbles* stupid thread mine was better
Reply 31
erm... very average. Won one of my footy games, lost the other... sums it up really. Oh and drank some more alcohol.
Reply 32
Last night was cool ...probably a 9, but the rest of the weekend was a bit crap.
Reply 33
I gave my weekend a 1. I did nothing except go to the mall for 20 minutes one day. :frown:
Met up with a group of friends, about 17 of us at one point... absolute chaos! Birmingham... and newly customised jeans!...
Hard to say - Friday night Saturday was a 10....then I came down with the cold from hell on saturday night, couldn't sleep and had a crappy sunday morning(1) followed by a good sunday afternoon(6) and a great evening(8)....

Latest