The Student Room Group

Can I have some style help, please?

Hey! I need some help here. I tend to have a pretty brand, neutral style, mainly to get jobs (as it’s more of a clean slate - I’m a commercial model). But, I’m really to branch out, and have a more interesting sense of style!

Does anyone have any outfit, or clothing must-have pieces they’d recommend?

If it helps, I’m a brunette, cool-toned 5’8 woman with a pretty hourglass build at a size 8-10.

Thanks a lot, angels!
Original post by Xx_Simba_xX
Hey! I need some help here. I tend to have a pretty brand, neutral style, mainly to get jobs (as it’s more of a clean slate - I’m a commercial model). But, I’m really to branch out, and have a more interesting sense of style!

If it helps, I’m a brunette, cool-toned 5’8 woman with a pretty hourglass build at a size 8-10.

Thanks a lot, angels!

You should own a pair of jeans, and cargos...but from what I've seen on public transport, oversized cargos, with converses, and oversized jackets seem common
Original post by Xx_Simba_xX

Thanks a lot, angels!

We suggest that you start by exploring pieces that are designed for an hourglass shape, such as dresses and tops with a defined waist and flared skirts or trousers. You can also look for items that feature vertical details, like stripes or pleats, to draw attention away from your mid-section and flatter your figure.

Quick Reply

Latest