The Student Room Group

She had teasing me but she has a boyfriend?

Alright so i started a vocational training school back in late Oct and this girl has been teasing/flirting with me multiple times and just today while i watch her ig stories its shows 'thanks to mister valentine' with flowers so i guess her boyfriend got her that for valentine day i feel so dumb rn tbh i even catched feelings for her I don't know do y'all think she may have liked me even thought she have a boyfriend?
I think you should ask her directly but with being soft in your tone. Maybe she get herself the flower. Girls like flowers.
Original post by Anonymous
I think you should ask her directly but with being soft in your tone. Maybe she get herself the flower. Girls like flowers.

She litterally said "thx to mister valentine' i dont think she got herself the flowers..
Alright so i started a vocational training school back in late Oct and this girl has been teasing/flirting with me multiple times and just today while i watch her ig stories its shows 'thanks to mister valentine' with flowers so i guess her boyfriend got her that for valentine day i feel so dumb rn tbh i even catched feelings for her I don't know do y'all think she may have liked me even thought she have a boyfriend?

r u sure she wasnt just being nice and not flirting? bc sometimes guys get confused between the two
if she was defo flirting, her poor bf
r u sure she wasnt just being nice and not flirting? bc sometimes guys get confused between the two
if she was defo flirting, her poor bf

She was flirting with me i could feel it and yeah poor him i wish could i could track him to tell him that his gf was flirting with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending