The Student Room Group

Will we ever see another lockdown?

I know it affected some peoples mental health in a bad way and things but do you think if there are other pandemics we will see another national lockdown or would the government do something else?

Personally although I found the covid one irritating I see why they did it can see another one if we are ever facing something like that again.
Original post by jonathanemptage
I know it affected some peoples mental health in a bad way and things but do you think if there are other pandemics we will see another national lockdown or would the government do something else?

Personally although I found the covid one irritating I see why they did it can see another one if we are ever facing something like that again.

I believe so the reason being is because the government is badly run and not organised, there’s no pre-planning and thinking ahead about these things, the national health service is not all that, the only way to reduce something that causes a twindemic is through test and trail and for the national health service to do that alone takes 1 year max or even a couple.
Yes I think it's a strong possibility, should a new virus come about. A whole generation of people are used to it. Fingers crossed we won't have to recross that bridge, but I don't know enough about all the science predictions etc. :smile:
Meh probably. It's not like our government hasn't been on a race to the bottom since, so they will go with the same old ****.
Hopefully not.
Reply 5
I hope never again in my life time

Quick Reply

Latest