The Student Room Group

tips for highers

I'm in s6 doing advanced higher chem and higher bio, physics and geo.

Does anyone have any general tips for these? Especially physics and chem because they're hardest for me so far (i did nat 5 physics but only have 1 period a week cause of timetable issues so it's hard)
Having done Higher Geography and got an A I may be able to give you some advice. What are you finding difficult?
Original post by throwaway4790529

Does anyone have any general tips for these? Especially physics and chem because they're hardest for me so far (i did nat 5 physics but only have 1 period a week cause of timetable issues so it's hard)

i’m doing higher biology - got 95 in the prelim, what exactly do you need help with? i recommend past papers because i cant stress enough how much questions are repeated. and flashcards
Original post by throwaway4790529

get a strong understand for the core ideas of physics- sorry if thats vague, are you doing higher or advanced higher physics?

Quick Reply