The Student Room Group

How would I answer this question?

Explain the psychological, social and biological explanations for schizophrenia

For psychological explanation, I decided to talk about family dysfunction. Since there are three parts to this explanation (the schizophrenogenic mother, double bind theory and expressed emotion. ) do I need to explain all of them? If that made sense

I have to do an essay that is 2,000 words. Along with this question, I have 3 more to do.
Original post by cherryhitchkins
Explain the psychological, social and biological explanations for schizophrenia

For psychological explanation, I decided to talk about family dysfunction. Since there are three parts to this explanation (the schizophrenogenic mother, double bind theory and expressed emotion. ) do I need to explain all of them? If that made sense

I have to do an essay that is 2,000 words. Along with this question, I have 3 more to do.

For a question like this, I think you need to explain as many of these explanations as you can and work it into a 2000 word framework. This can be difficult if there are many explanations for these three pillars of schizophrenia. My advice is introduce all three pillars and their importance, then focus on the biggest and most important aspects during the body of the essay, before moving onto the next pillar and explaining, and continue onto the final pillar and explain that before concluding.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending