This discussion is closed.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
When your horoscope states something, does it really happen to you in real life? There is a chance of that happening though.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
When your horoscope states something, does it really happen to you in real life? There is a chance of that happening though.
I think the thread title is an oxymoron.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well for a start, what they say is too general, like "You will fall in love this year" or something stupid like that. Plus, whatever they do say i usually forget the next day.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Its one of those things where you remember the 1 time it was proved right & forget the 50 billion times it was wrong. At the end of the day how do the stars determine our fate on a daily basis??? :confused:
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
nope. not that i read them all the time.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
horoscopes would suggest people would only have 1 of 12 versions of a day.
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i read them in the back of my tv mag and most of the time they seem to be relevant in some way but i think it may be that they are quite vague sometimes and you can always find somewhere to apply it.
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chrisgill369)
i read them in the back of my tv mag and most of the time they seem to be relevant in some way but i think it may be that they are quite vague sometimes and you can always find somewhere to apply it.
Exactly - they apply to everyone because they are so ambiguous (the horoscopes )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads