The Student Room Group

2023 exams

Any idea or advise on predicted papers or questions for Psychology and Sociology AQA A level 2023.
(edited 1 year ago)
Stay up to date with the syllabus: Make sure you have a good understanding of the topics and themes that will be covered on the exam. Familiarize yourself with the learning outcomes, key concepts, and theories for each topic. whatsapp me fors and more +1 (332) 238-0361 you can also email me edwin24otieno at gmail.com I will be happy to assist
Original post by starrytk
Any idea or advise on predicted papers or questions for Psychology and Sociology AQA A level 2023.

as someone who sat their Psychology and Sociology exams last year, I would not advise encouraging people to put in predictions. The exam board is extremely unpredictable, what will come up will come up and what wont, no questions asked. my advise would be revise EVERYTHING, do not miss bits out because you dont think it will come up. Even though we had advanced info last year, we were still surprised by the way certain questions were asked and what came up as big mark essay questions. The exam board is made to be purposely unpredictable. My teacher was telling us to spend extra time revising for certain topics as they had never come up before in psychology, (which of course makes sense) therefore she thought that there would be a strong chance in them coming up as essays... most of them DIDNT, and if they did they were short answer questions. That meant a lot of us wasted time due to people putting in predictions that cannot be fully trusted.

My best advice would be to flick through previous papers and look at what the big mark questions have been, it is very unlikely a big mark question will be asked on them again, well at least for a little while. Do not take my word for it, but the exam board would have to be mean.
Reply 3
Are predicted papers worth buying?

Quick Reply

Latest