The Student Room Group

AQA Geography 2022 paper

n/a
(edited 1 year ago)
n/a
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by emma85736
Global Governance - Assess the impacts of World Trade in a food commodity and/or a manufactured product on your life and the lives of people across the globe (20) x

don't do urban sorry! :smile:

May I suggest you edit and don't help the OP to cheat? His teacher will share the paper if it's a genuine need.
Original post by Muttley79
May I suggest you edit and don't help the OP to cheat? His teacher will share the paper if it's a genuine need.

hey! OP said nothing about using it to cheat, just for practice, and i don't think there's anything wrong with sharing an exam question. have edited anyway, but they're available in quite a lot of other places online too! not all teachers will be giving questions out, exams are 3 months away so surely the best thing we can be doing is helping each other out.
hey! OP said nothing about using it to cheat, just for practice, and i don't think there's anything wrong with sharing an exam question. have edited anyway, but they're available in quite a lot of other places online too! not all teachers will be giving questions out, exams are 3 months away so surely the best thing we can be doing is helping each other out.

On another thread they said the teacher won't share it so I think that's because it will be in a test!
Reply 5
Yes, it wasn't to do with cheating at all!! Ive already had my mocks and they used a sample paper, and we had been given the changing place section of 2022 paper to do as revision over half term and my teacher said if we wanted to we could attempt the other sections! But I couldn't find the other sections so popped on here to ask! So thank you sm!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending