I'm a maths student so hopefully I have some tips that would help! 🙂
Here are a few methods I use:
1) Doing past papers is really helpful, not only does it let you practice all the content but it also gets you used to taking the maths papers. I would suggest trying a past paper and then mark it yourself with the mark scheme.
2) When I was doing my GCSEs there were maths revision flashcards that you could get, I think they're still available now. They were very useful.
3) Write out all the formulas you need to remember and stick them on your wall. You could also put them into something like quizlet.
4) Go through your textbook and try and do as many of the examples as possible.
5) Study with your friends if it's not too distracting, I always find working through a question with another person can make me suddenly understand a question because they might bring a different viewpoint to it.
I really hope this helps. Best of luck with your exams, you've got this!
Penelope (Lancaster University Mathematics Student Ambassador)