The Student Room Group

decent recruitment agencies in london

hi guys,

anyone able to recommend some decent recruitment agencies in london that can get me into an entry level job quickly in a large well known employer in any industry with little experience?

I've tried many agencies and most of have been time wasters, open to recommendations.

thanks, very grateful
Original post by Amiit10
hi guys,

anyone able to recommend some decent recruitment agencies in london that can get me into an entry level job quickly in a large well known employer in any industry with little experience?

I've tried many agencies and most of have been time wasters, open to recommendations.

thanks, very grateful

You have an odd set of requirements which need more context to actually support. Are you looking for a career role or just money, do you have qualifications or not? Kitchen Porter - I can point you in the direction of 5 vacancies right now, though why that role would have to be in a large or well known organisation isn't clear. If you have an accounting qualification - then large and well known might make more sense, but then you may have to volunteer first to get some experience. If you give such vague and unrelated requirements, you are likely to get vague and unrelated results.
Original post by threeportdrift
You have an odd set of requirements which need more context to actually support. Are you looking for a career role or just money, do you have qualifications or not? Kitchen Porter - I can point you in the direction of 5 vacancies right now, though why that role would have to be in a large or well known organisation isn't clear. If you have an accounting qualification - then large and well known might make more sense, but then you may have to volunteer first to get some experience. If you give such vague and unrelated requirements, you are likely to get vague and unrelated results.

That's actually very good advice for me, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply