This discussion is closed.
enigmatic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm planning of going away in the summer, with a group of friends, but we are all 17 and its a mixed group. Although it started out as a joke, we are seriously thinking of going to a place like the cheap versions of center parcs (forgotten the names), but do any of them allow a mixed group of 17 year olds into them, or do they have restrictions like one person has to be over 21? Thanks
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Center Parcs I know is definitely over 21s and most places will want at least 1 over 18 and then parental permission for those under 18 to travel.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
I'm planning of going away in the summer, with a group of friends, but we are all 17 and its a mixed group. Although it started out as a joke, we are seriously thinking of going to a place like the cheap versions of center parcs (forgotten the names), but do any of them allow a mixed group of 17 year olds into them, or do they have restrictions like one person has to be over 21? Thanks
Butlins?
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Butlins?
LOL. Maybe they could go on a Saga holiday?
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
LOL. Maybe they could go on a Saga holiday?
For the over 50's?
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Guess that would beat 18-30. Such thilth!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going away with a group of mates (a mixed group) to Majorca in the summer. We had no trouble booking it, but as we're only 17 we had to get our parents to sign a permission slip saying we could go
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads