Original post by jabbathe_slut
they always just ignore me

Please elaborate before we can help you
Reply 2

Because you don't approach them?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7317743

@jabbathe_slut you better approach the women. Both cold and warm approach.

Start with a nice opener, then the rest depends on what she says and implies, really

And be warned, it could take approaching tens or hundreds of women to get a date/hookup if you approach them cold.
(edited 1 year ago)

Sometimes u got to take the initiative and talk to the girls, some girls are shy like me and would rather ignore than talking /approaching a guy I like
Reply 5
Original post by justlearning1469
@jabbathe_slut you better approach the women. Both cold and warm approach.

Start with a nice opener, then the rest depends on what she says and implies, really

And be warned, it could take approaching tens of hundreds of women to get a date/hookup if you approach them cold.

Approach 'women'? The OP is 16yo and still at school!
Original post by Surnia
Approach 'women'? The OP is 16yo and still at school!

Could always try his luck, even if it's just for practice at approaching the ladies. Maybe he'd actually get a date/hookup, now that's what I call a surprising success.

Well... not all 16 year olds are at school. Some are at work/apprenticeship or even in university. In those cases it would make more sense.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by karl pilkington
basically you are not tall and good looking enough

well how tall and good looking to stand a decent chance

creative username. I like it. Actually made me laugh.
Reply 9
Because looks is the main thing. As I posted in another thread, that's the reality instead of the fake "personality" BS. As you can see, if you're not attractive enough for their league, they don't even want to know your personality
Original post by Netxer
Because looks is the main thing. As I posted in another thread, that's the reality instead of the fake "personality" BS. As you can see, if you're not attractive enough for their league, they don't even want to know your personality

based and blackpilled
based and blackpilled

too blackpilled for me, i'm not that much into biological determinism although our genes play a role in this
Reply 12
I'm sure these girls talk to an attractive guy

Quick Reply