Does anyone know where they're going in life??!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilbecca69)
I've got good GCSE grades, and am predicted good A-level results- but where the hell is it getting me! I hate the thought of going to uni and studying for another 3 years and i'm completely unsure of what to do next year! help. Is anyone else in the same position? :confused:
My bf is, he is currently doing history at uni and has absolutly no idea where he is going to next.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got good GCSE grades, and am predicted good A-level results- but where the hell is it getting me! I hate the thought of going to uni and studying for another 3 years and i'm completely unsure of what to do next year! help. Is anyone else in the same position? :confused:
i ain't got a clue what i'm 'mwona do either!

my tip: just carry on withe the subject you really enjoy or really kick ass in! i'm great in physics and i enjoy the hell out if it! i don't care where it's gonna take but but i know it's gonna be somewhere good!
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im doing a psychology degree at what you lot would think is a crap uni. Id love a job in sport but was talked out of sports science by my parents. Any ideas what i could do? Im not sure if i want a psychology degree but im gonna stick it out
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have my objectives planned out.
(1) Finish my A-Levels and get AAABB with any luck.
(2) Go to university to study Maths. Become more outgoing but still try to get a 1st or 2:1 through sheer hard work.
(3) Get a job in intelligence, research or finance. Save some money until i get afford to do a PHD.
(4) Get a university post.
(5) Make a difference.
KandyKane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i love the idea of hair dressing but it isnt exactly the best paid job and every time i mention it to anyone asking what i want to do turns their nose up at it. i think many people consider it a bimbo's job, but i think it could be pretty rewarding.
I love the idea of make-up artistry, but I feel it is overlooked too (it shouldn´t be!).
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to change the face of modern medicine as we know it.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
You know what? For the first time in my life everything is going SO great. I've found the perfect job, I'm having a marvellously relaxing gap year, I've met the most amazing person EVER and I'm currently holding an unconditional Cambridge offer. How lucky am I?!\ :juggle: :top: :proud: :champ:
Are you not with your boyfriend anymore? Apologies for the nosiness, I know it's none of my business but I'm relentlessly curious about other people's lives
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can say with all honesty I haven't a clue what I want to do with my Life. I'm just afraid i'm going to end up with a job I hate because I can't make my mind up now!
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My idol is the late Mr. Meyer off holby city :cool:
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think its generally the way people feel. Im now at uni & I still feel like that. I have no idea what Im gonna do with my degree. I just want to be in the best possible position to do whatever I decide. I think you should view it like that. Do what you like doing basically
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
For the first time in my life I believe my life is actually going some where and I know who I am. However I am still very insecure due to not knowing what I iwill be doing in a years time.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (11)
22.45%
No (38)
77.55%

Watched Threads