The Student Room Group

What highers/advanced highers for law

Right now I'm doing:

biology, chemistry, physics, maths and English highers and am expected for all A's

But recently I decided I didn't want to do medicine or anything biology or chemistry related and I had been thinking of law therefore I looked into it and it really interests me but I haven't really chosen the right subjects for it
I probably should do advanced higher English but English is the subject I struggle with the most, right now I'm thinking about doing:

advanced higher maths and physics and crash highers computer science, accounting and modern studies

I saw that to get into law for university of Glasgow you need advanced higher English is it possible for me to apply without that or should I go to the university of Edinburgh with more lax requirements

I also was wondering do you recommend I choose advanced higher chemistry instead of modern studies (or both modern studies and accounting)?
(edited 1 year ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest