The Student Room Group

Is it me or are there very few past paper questions on Kinetics for AS?

I have questions already to go through I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing out on something
Did you go through the questions on PhysicsandMathsTutor? Pretty much every single past paper question is on there, so if you've gone over all of them, then you're covered ;}
Reply 2
Original post by GeT_iN_SHinJI
Did you go through the questions on PhysicsandMathsTutor? Pretty much every single past paper question is on there, so if you've gone over all of them, then you're covered ;}

Yeah, I used those. I was just suprised that there were seemingly non on any AS papers. I had a test on kinetics and most of the questions where just on equilibria
Original post by ax4
Yeah, I used those. I was just suprised that there were seemingly non on any AS papers. I had a test on kinetics and most of the questions where just on equilibria

Weird. Last time I checked, there were quite a lot of kinetics questions on there. Did you just do past papers or have you looked at the questions by topic?
Reply 4
Weird. Last time I checked, there were quite a lot of kinetics questions on there. Did you just do past papers or have you looked at the questions by topic?

I had a look at both and in the past papers there weren't any, or maybe like 1 multiple choice question. I'm doing AQA btw

Yes, I remember there being many past paper questions when I did A-Levels two years ago. Though, I did also work through questions from the old specification as well.
Original post by ax4
I had a look at both and in the past papers there weren't any, or maybe like 1 multiple choice question. I'm doing AQA btw

I just had a look and there's 22 pages worth of Kintetics AS questions for the new AQA spec?

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/a-level-aqa/physical-i/kinetics-questions/
Reply 7
I just had a look and there's 22 pages worth of Kintetics AS questions for the new AQA spec?

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/a-level-aqa/physical-i/kinetics-questions/

Wait, I thought PMT made most of them themselves?
Original post by ax4
Wait, I thought PMT made most of them themselves?

Nahh all the questions you'll find on the page I linked are from past, unreleased and specimen papers. It's much more convenient to just do a bunch of questions on one topic than scour through past papers for questions on a specific topic, hence why they've got them all in one place.

Quick Reply

Latest