The Student Room Group

14 and evil?

Is it possible to be a bad person to a very high extent at 14? I feel like I am evil, filled with negativity and dislikable. I am THAT vicious girl and I really want to know if I am just bad because of how I innately am. Feeling miserable and worthless.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it possible to be a bad person to a very high extent at 14? I feel like I am evil, filled with negativity and dislikable. I am THAT vicious girl and I really want to know if I am just bad because of how I innately am. Feeling miserable and worthless.

What and why and how does it make you feel this way?
everyone tells me, and I can see it from my shallow, two-faced actions.
Original post by Mohammed_80
What and why and how does it make you feel this way?
Nope. You're just a normal teenager acting out. 5-10 years from now you'll look back on this phase in your life and cringe.
I HATE SCHOOL and everyone at school hates me. I have never felt so miserable before. I don't know what do. I can't focus and I seriously hate my life. No one likes me and it is all my fault. Why am I such an evil girl? I don't know what to do or think or say. I can't continue like this.
Original post by 1582
Nope. You're just a normal teenager acting out. 5-10 years from now you'll look back on this phase in your life and cringe.
everyone tells me, and I can see it from my shallow, two-faced actions.

If everyone says so and if it’s by your actions you should be the one to control it.
I am still violently sick to my stomach and I feel so despised. Please tell me how to get a grip. I mentally can not cope with this. This is all my fault. Always.
Original post by Mohammed_80
If everyone says so and if it’s by your actions you should be the one to control it.
I HATE SCHOOL and everyone at school hates me. I have never felt so miserable before. I don't know what do. I can't focus and I seriously hate my life. No one likes me and it is all my fault. Why am I such an evil girl? I don't know what to do or think or say. I can't continue like this.

You're not evil, hon. You're just unhappy. And that's normal at this stage in life. Unfortunately it's something a lot of people your age go through. If you need help, ask for it. In order to get the support you need, you have to be able to clearly explain the problem.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Perfectly possible for a kid to be a psycho, most wouldn't beat themselves up about it though. I.e. youyre just doing the usual young person thing and not the devil incarnate
I am still violently sick to my stomach and I feel so despised. Please tell me how to get a grip. I mentally can not cope with this. This is all my fault. Always.

Well we control our actions and thoughts don’t intend to do something unless it’s intended for and genuine

So here's the bad news: Yes. There are psychopaths at a very young age. 2 10 year olds tortured a 3 year old to death. They were called Jon Venables and Bobby Thompson. They lured him away to railway tracks where they brutally murdered him. They are psychopaths of the worst kind in the world and you can at any age.

Now the good news:

If you feel remorse, then you are not a psychopath and not innately evil.

Can you give us some heads up of what you did that causes you to think you're evil?

Quick Reply

Latest