The Student Room Group

Best niacinamide

I'm a 19 year old man and I'm not very good with skincare my current routine is cleanser niacinamide then my duac cream and moisturiser for both morning and night. I have combination skin I think although I'm a bit more on the oily side. so currently I use benzoyl peroxide with climacydin for my acne which was prescribed for me and works.
I'm a 19 year old man and I'm not very good with skincare my current routine is cleanser niacinamide then my duac cream and moisturiser for both morning and night. I have combination skin I think although I'm a bit more on the oily side. so currently I use benzoyl peroxide with climacydin for my acne which was prescribed for me and works.
Original post by Anonymous

SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
Reply 3
you're doing better than 99% of men !! i would recommend using sunscreen (find one specifically for your face to prevent breakouts) when the uv level is above 2 but other than that if it's working for you i see no reason for you to change anything~~
Original post by Anonymous

Tbh I've tried quite a few and I would say the best was the B&M serum and it's only £2.99 this is it on amazon if you don't have a B&M near you but it is nearly 2x more expensive.
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiv3_H1gKj9AhVB7O0KHYJSAtkYABAKGgJkZw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRokaxR5lpS1M30qXT3oudcNH3xNTSUA_wTMqIYVxWGsZAOs4k&sig=AOD64_2nN-Sg1wt56LKPiXpOnj-uCK18OA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjwj-z1gKj9AhWEXcAKHTHzD3oQwg8oAXoECAYQEg&adurl=

Quick Reply