The Student Room Group

GCSE Economics papers

Alright so I'm currently in year 10 doing GCSE Economics because my school had the choice and I thought why not pick it. BAD IDEA.

Anyways I've run into a problem which is where I cant find any online resources to revise from. I have my mock tomorrow :frown: but I don't know where to find past paper questions. I went on the OCR website but you have to log in which is not very nice and I tried using other exam board ones but like there not AS helpful as the ones for my specific exam board.

The sad thing is that I'm doing GCSE Economics not alevel so I cant use alevel papers either as there completely different.

Moral of the story:
I need advice.
Original post by doughnutsareslay
Alright so I'm currently in year 10 doing GCSE Economics because my school had the choice and I thought why not pick it. BAD IDEA.

Anyways I've run into a problem which is where I cant find any online resources to revise from. I have my mock tomorrow :frown: but I don't know where to find past paper questions. I went on the OCR website but you have to log in which is not very nice and I tried using other exam board ones but like there not AS helpful as the ones for my specific exam board.

The sad thing is that I'm doing GCSE Economics not alevel so I cant use alevel papers either as there completely different.

Moral of the story:
I need advice.

https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/economics-j205-from-2017/assessment/

Some can be downloaded - recent papers are always locked.
Original post by Muttley79
https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/economics-j205-from-2017/assessment/

Some can be downloaded - recent papers are always locked.

Ahhh thankyou so much!!
I only tried the recent ones haha
Reply 3
Original post by doughnutsareslay

Moral of the story:
I need advice.

Hi, I'm doing GCSE economics too + in year 11. Honestly find it so difficult to revise because I've know done the past papers for my spec (AQA) and the other specs are very different. But, hope your economics mock went well!
Original post by hudxx23
Hi, I'm doing GCSE economics too + in year 11. Honestly find it so difficult to revise because I've know done the past papers for my spec (AQA) and the other specs are very different. But, hope your economics mock went well!

Heyy!! Thank youu
It went really well haha.
Hope you do well and don't stress

Quick Reply

Latest