This discussion is closed.
kat_r
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I know the results for our january exams come out in march but does anyone know the exact date?
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
17th

some come out 10th
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Edexcel will be issuing their results via electronic link to schools on Thursday 10th, with hard copy coming to schools 1 week later.
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
EDI - March 10th
Paper version - March 17th
Noel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm counting the days down already, and my exams only finished today. Hope they went ok for everyone.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So will we have to wait until the 17th, or will teachers tell us after the 10th?
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
So will we have to wait until the 17th, or will teachers tell us after the 10th?
Depends on what your teachers are like.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
Depends on what your teachers are like.
Right. That means I'll hear on the 17th at the earliest then! :rolleyes:
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Right. That means I'll hear on the 17th at the earliest then! :rolleyes:
Same, probably. :mad:
Geogger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It depends on which exam board - only Edexcel are getting their results out by the 10th, all the other boards are the 17th
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Geogger)
It depends on which exam board - only Edexcel are getting their results out by the 10th, all the other boards are the 17th
I'm only on Edexcel. I want to know what I got NOW! :mad: :p:
trev
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think most people will get their results by paper on the 17th. The results actually come out on the 10th through EDI, and the exam boards are gonna print the scripts out on that day or something like that. It takes a long time, then the results will be delivered on the 17th.
green_eyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
we've been told that we get all of ours on the 11th of march...i dont know whether our schools right tho!
michaela_banana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone know for OCR? Do the year 12 and 13 results come out on the same day??
Emsy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Geogger)
Edexcel will be issuing their results via electronic link to schools on Thursday 10th, with hard copy coming to schools 1 week later.
AQA issue them on the 10th March aswell, well they print them off and then the official paper slips come on the 17th, our teachers have been telling us for weeks now. Isn't helping with the nerves! lol

Ems x
Geogger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Emsy)
AQA issue them on the 10th March aswell, well they print them off and then the official paper slips come on the 17th, our teachers have been telling us for weeks now. Isn't helping with the nerves! lol

Ems x
Our Exams secretary is certain that ALL boards should be able to send their results electronically this Thursday - but not all schools can pick them up (or choose to do so). In theory, therefore it is possible for you to have the results of all your Jan modules on the 10th March.
You will have to see how your school deals with this - some will release them immediately, others won't have time to deal with the info during the day (as they are normally teachers, too) so you might not get them till Friday - each school may be different, you just have to ask your Exams Sec or Head of 6th form to find out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.89%
Better than expected (92)
20.54%
Worse than expected (240)
53.57%

Watched Threads