Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know the results for our january exams come out in march but does anyone know the exact date?

ReputationRep:
    17th

some come out 10th
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Edexcel will be issuing their results via electronic link to schools on Thursday 10th, with hard copy coming to schools 1 week later.

ReputationRep:
    EDI - March 10th
    Paper version - March 17th

ReputationRep:
    I'm counting the days down already, and my exams only finished today. Hope they went ok for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    So will we have to wait until the 17th, or will teachers tell us after the 10th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    So will we have to wait until the 17th, or will teachers tell us after the 10th?
    Depends on what your teachers are like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Depends on what your teachers are like.
    Right. That means I'll hear on the 17th at the earliest then! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Right. That means I'll hear on the 17th at the earliest then! :rolleyes:
    Same, probably. :mad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It depends on which exam board - only Edexcel are getting their results out by the 10th, all the other boards are the 17th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    It depends on which exam board - only Edexcel are getting their results out by the 10th, all the other boards are the 17th
    I'm only on Edexcel. I want to know what I got NOW! :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think most people will get their results by paper on the 17th. The results actually come out on the 10th through EDI, and the exam boards are gonna print the scripts out on that day or something like that. It takes a long time, then the results will be delivered on the 17th.

ReputationRep:
    we've been told that we get all of ours on the 11th of march...i dont know whether our schools right tho!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know for OCR? Do the year 12 and 13 results come out on the same day??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Edexcel will be issuing their results via electronic link to schools on Thursday 10th, with hard copy coming to schools 1 week later.
    AQA issue them on the 10th March aswell, well they print them off and then the official paper slips come on the 17th, our teachers have been telling us for weeks now. Isn't helping with the nerves! lol

Ems x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Emsy)
    AQA issue them on the 10th March aswell, well they print them off and then the official paper slips come on the 17th, our teachers have been telling us for weeks now. Isn't helping with the nerves! lol

Ems x
    Our Exams secretary is certain that ALL boards should be able to send their results electronically this Thursday - but not all schools can pick them up (or choose to do so). In theory, therefore it is possible for you to have the results of all your Jan modules on the 10th March.
    You will have to see how your school deals with this - some will release them immediately, others won't have time to deal with the info during the day (as they are normally teachers, too) so you might not get them till Friday - each school may be different, you just have to ask your Exams Sec or Head of 6th form to find out.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.