The Student Room Group

Most useful sociologists? (Aqa sociology, either education or family units)

I know that all sociologists will be useful but are there any general/big ones that would be useful for me to know from the get go so I can spend most of my time learning and revising them? There's so many that its overwhelming so I would like to learn the ones that would be most helpful to me first, then go back through the content with a fine-tooth comb for any other studies/sociologists that may also be helpful to know
Original post by profreshional
I know that all sociologists will be useful but are there any general/big ones that would be useful for me to know from the get go so I can spend most of my time learning and revising them? There's so many that its overwhelming so I would like to learn the ones that would be most helpful to me first, then

Hey :smile:

Attached is my Sociology education revision booklet (split into 3 parts as the file was too large to attach in one part) that pretty much summarises all the key points and key Sociologists you need to know.
I studied Sociology as an A-level too so I know how content-heavy and overwhelming it can get when it comes to consolidating and remembering names!

In the booklet, you'll also find how I planned some of my paragraphs for exam questions and responses.
Hope this helps and all the best in your revision x
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Claux2504
Hey :smile:

Attached is my Sociology education revision booklet (split into 3 parts as the file was too large to attach in one part) that pretty much summarises all the key points and key Sociologists you need to know.
I studied Sociology as an A-level too so I know how content-heavy and overwhelming it can get when it comes to consolidating and remembering names!

In the booklet, you'll also find how I planned some of my paragraphs for exam questions and responses.
Hope this helps and all the best in your revision x

Thank you, you're an absolute lifesaver!! These notes are so well made too :smile:
I'm going to use these as a base to create my own notes, note-ception haha
Original post by profreshional
Thank you, you're an absolute lifesaver!! These notes are so well made too :smile:
I'm going to use these as a base to create my own notes, note-ception haha

Haha, great idea! Thank you- glad I could help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest