The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Writing lines for not bringing in my PE kit
Put in isolation because I kept coming in late every Thursday towards the end of Year 11 (Two hours of Health & Social Care, I couldn't be bothered because I knew I had passed anyway)
Detentions for various things such as messing around, not handing in homework and arriving late to assembly
Sent out because my friend accidentally stabbed our other friend in the hand with a scalpel in Art and apparently I was laughing...
Shouted at for things like daydreaming and eating in class

Nothing too serious
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 121
not be able to play Rugby because i didnt bring my football boots in.
Reply 122
My mate and I got into trouble for stupidly killing a computer in year 8. I've learnt my lesson.
Oh my, what didn't I have? Lines, sitting in the corridor at lunch time in primary school. Letters sent home. Then in secondary school it was lines, detentions, being put on report (which I always forged myself because my parents simply did not care), isolation repeatedly, monitored by several members of staff wherever I went. I chose ICT as my GCSE options simply because I was so abhorrently lazy at the age of 15 and I didn't wish to do anything else. After one year I was expelled from the class and not allowed to do my ICT GCSE's. I was classed as a 'high profile nuisance/troublemaker' and on a 'redlist'. I toed the line in just the right way so as to not get expelled.

Ashamedly I even had my own chair and table outside my Head of Year's office because I was such a terrible student and detained so often. I would like to confess at this point that I am not bragging about this in any way. Reflecting back on the way I acted I feel very ashamed, not least of all because I am now 23 years old and I returned to education in September to rectify all my wasted time at school. Thankfully I'm an exemplary student now and I shall remain so. Be good in school and use the opportunity while you can!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 124
Had a couple of detentions, usually nothing serious. We had a system at our school so that for bad uniform, dropping litter, generally being annoying, you got a detention which was held in one particular place. The first day they had to fill five classrooms with people :O but it went down to just one classroom after a while. The worst part was they came round with a clipboard the lesson before lunch to announce who had these detentions :/ Had a couple of those, but it was no big deal, just boring.

Worst thing was when the head of year came round our form examining girls skirt lengths. Apparetly mine was too short, and along with about 3 other girls, we had to go see the headteacher. We thought it was quite serious until we got there and apparently it was news to him and he jsut gave us this really awkward talk. I'll never forget when he said 'if you want to show off your lovely legs, do it at the weekend'
My skirt wasn't even that short!
I've never really done anything bad. The only detentions I've ever got have been because of 'forgotten' PE kits.

I did once throw a snowball and it hit the deputy head in the face, breaking his glasses. They didn't know it was me though, so all's good.
Reply 126
i was made to sit in the PE hall for a lunch time for forgetting my shinpads
I always got out of detentions somehow but I got a phone call home when I said I was going to fail my RE exam on purpose so my teacher would get the sack and I got dragged out of a mock exam to the head's office after I called some guy who threatened to shoot the school up a creep.
My school doesn't believe in detentions. :biggrin:

Worst trouble was probably being banned from school trips for a year, just for taking the piss about some trip being cancelled (none of us wanted to go anyway).
Reply 129
I got a detention for not handing in one piece of homework in Year 7.
I once got gated for skipping class to go to my bfs house.
Reply 131
Original post by ChannieAlana
I once got gated for skipping class to go to my bfs house.

im sorry but what does being gated mean?
Original post by hbk4894
im sorry but what does being gated mean?

Like at boarding schools where you cannot leave campus.
Reply 133
Only had head and late detentions. Though I remember being sent out alot and annoyed a fair few teachers. A few teachers just couldnt put up with me, especially a geography teacher in year 9 was about to go mental because I sat right next to him and thought it my right to go through his stuff to annoy him a little more because he kept picking on me for no aparant reason. Remember spilling his drink by accident, man he was not happy. I was always a good student though until sixth form when I decided I didnt need to turn up to school.
I was put in isolation three times.

1. In year 8 because someone told me to go die on piczo (ahh those were the days :moon:) and my friend retalated by calling her a mother shagger (we all know what she really said.:wink:). Still don't get why I got in trouble for that one.:s-smilie:

2.In year 9 because I repeatedly didn't bring my P.E kit.:rolleyes:

3. Again in year 9 because I refused to sit on a table with a bunch of bullies when I was causing no problems sitting on my own.:colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
I had an unfortunate allergy to the material the school sweatshirt was made from, and the same uniform policy banned long sleeve blouses for girls. So I couldn't wear the sweatshirt lest I break out in blisters all over my arms. The school wouldn't accept that and caused lots of trouble for me at first: isolation and repeatedly calling me to the head's office were the main ones, they also tried sending me home every time I showed up not wearing it before realising I actually liked that. :lol: Eventually they accepted it was a health risk (with the aid of a visual demonstration :wink:) and my HOY gave me a card to show anyone that question me about it - if they'd just done that in the beginning, think of all the wasted time they could have saved.

The same school also didn't like strangely dyed hair, so it's unfortunate that I have brown hair with a natural platinum blonde streak in it. They called me up on it once, but I explained that I'd always had it and took some photos of me as a five year old where I had it, and they accepted that one very easily. :dontknow:
Isolation... for wearing black jeans to a sixth form induction day :rolleyes: Right little troublemaker I was.
Reply 137
I got put in isolation for a day once.

Other than that, I was a goody two shoes for the whole five years. /boring existence.
Reply 138
bump
Alot of stupid retarted ****ing bull****, alot were funny times even though they were "serious" lol.

Suspended in year 7 for 3 days for something too ****ing stupid

Isolation , tutor report, head of year report in the whole of year 7, tried/evaded the reports and almost got away, or i did? i dont remember but what you do is just throw the report away and the teachers usually forget, lol not in my case i was born with bad luck so my luck would have to run out sometime and i guess it did.

year 8 - moved to a new, much "better" school, alot of detentions, telling off etc..., year 9, the same , alot of detentions had to see head-teacher a million times, year 10 , isolation, detentions, etc... year 11 - ****ing craziest school year i have had. Fights, skiving school every ****ing day, and my dad being called and him swearing/telling me off to go back to school, but i had anxiety, very bad nervous breakdown and it would continue everyday so i dont want to go to school lessons because of that, they think i am messing around on purpose, i cant express myself duo to being very very anxious and nervous so i get isolation and almost suspended again, ****! it was too close :P and yes just alot of stupid ****, i can remember as far back as year 4 for saying crazy things, i called this white girl a black bitch lol cause i was like 9 and i dident know and was pissed at her for something, ive been crazy ever since year 1,2 now i remember, im in college now and still **** around but i know when to quit so it does not get me into trouble. I took a **** on the school main grass infront of the whole kids at playtime and told everyone i was going to / i cba to go to the toilet/it was locked lol, and i got in trouble. funny as hell looking back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending