The Student Room Group

Sheesha-Bong-Pipe..

Jus wanted to ask if anyone here has ever smoked SHEESHA
bong pipe type of thing with flavoured tobacco!
Whats your best flavour?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have. Next question?
Reply 2
Favourite flavour?
I never really got this 'flavoured smoke' hype, s'all a bit yicky smokey tasting to me.
Reply 4
Yeah I tried it. Didn't like it. It was mint 'flavoured'.....couldn't taste the mint. Was just smokey and yack
Reply 5
Strawberry and Chocolate Mmmmmm
Reply 7
Only done it once, and had grape. was niiiice :smile:
Reply 8
Can't remember tbh, I think we had some sort of berry which was tasty. Some others that I was with tried vanilla and I think they said it was horrible. I wouldn't do it again though because I don't like smoking.
No & im arab lol
Reply 10
I do it everyday, several times a day.
Reply 11
I do now and again, I've probably had all the flavours, favourite will probably be double apple or mango. I'm more into the social side of it really, hanging around with friends etc than the actual sheeha, it's not that nice to be honest.
i've only tried it in some little hippy den, was alryt.
Reply 13
Mint + Rose, or Grape + Mint
I live a few minutes away from the Al-Fakher Smokers factory/packaging warehouse in Ajman, UAE :biggrin:
Reply 14
Peach, Apple, Double Apple, watermelon, cherry, grape all nice.
Yes, in times past I have, though I've never been one of these 'zOMG I have to go at least once a week or I'll die' type people. I have one sitting in my bedroom, but its jsut decorative.
It's not a bong... They're awesome. I used to have a couple, but got rid of them because I was using them too much! Favourite flavours... Apple or Strawberry!
Reply 17
apple or strawberry are my faves ^___^
not had it in a while since barely an cafe sells it since the smoking ban

Favourite flavours... Apple or Strawberry!

ah same as me! lol
Apple every time. Although bong (with hot coals on top) + soft furnishings can go wrong...
Yeah... blueberry and apple are best. Don't much anymore, stick to weed, more 'bangs for your buck.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending