TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by HollyBible)
No need to cry I don't need tears for the moment I need strong advises
lol, that made me laugh.. sorry
Strong vices or strong advice? Sorry again.
HollyBible
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Strong Arms if you want
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No need to cry I don't need tears for the moment I need strong advises
But seriously. Move out. I did. Look at me. Ok, don't. Maybe it's not such an A-star idea. :rolleyes:
HollyBible
Yes I speak english why
HollyBible
Actually I can go and live in a squat one of my friend is already in a squat at least I can play music
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
who arew you ou ou who are you ou ou I really wanna know
Look, I might be a bit weird, but my voice doesn't echo, ok? :rolleyes:
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Actually I can go and live in a squat one of my friend is already in a squat at least I can play music
Do it zen. But don't quit school just yet.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my mum used to keep a copy of A-level subject syllabi and test me at random intervals
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
my mum used to keep a copy of A-level subject syllabi and test me at random intervals
Oh dear god....

I'm, again, glad I've moved out.
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This thread is so funny!
Ahollisan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
This thread is so funny!
ditto!!
although i would say not to move out just yet.... come on you get free food, a warm place to live, your parents must do everything.

unfortunatly i'm going be 18 this year and may have to pay rent, i say milk if for as long as you can :aetsch:
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just an idea but have you sat down with your parents and had a rational discussion about your feelings. That social development is importnat and that you have to make your own way in life. Just a thought.
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have u actually thought tht ur mother may just be doing this for u, ur benefit, wht does she hve to gain? and appreciate wht ur mother actually does for u-wud u be able to survive in a squat without ur creature comforts? :rolleyes:

Ok u may not be able to play music, etc-but thts not the end of the world-if u hate it that much move out n(put is tht a option for u?) like many people have suggested.

Of course their shud be give and take here but at the end of the day it sounds like it's ur parents house and hence their rules.
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anisah)
Have u actually thought tht ur mother may just be doing this for u, ur benefit, wht does she hve to gain? and appreciate wht ur mother actually does for u-wud u be able to survive in a squat without ur creature comforts? :rolleyes:
Nah, don't be ridicuous. Parents want to ruin our lives. And I don't live in a squat. :mad: I live in a flat with a flatmate. I survive.

(Original post by ANISAH)
Of course their shud be give and take here but at the end of the day it sounds like it's ur parents house and hence their rules.
Hence, moving out. :idea:

Just an idea but have you sat down with your parents and had a rational discussion about your feelings. That social development is importnat and that you have to make your own way in life. Just a thought.
I have to agree with you. Things can be solved so easily with communication. If it gets shouty, just walk out and try again some other time.
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
Nah, don't be ridicuous. Parents want to ruin our lives. And I don't live in a squat. :mad: I live in a flat with a flatmate. I survive.

Hence, moving out. :idea:

I have to agree with you. Things can be solved so easily with communication. If it gets shouty, just walk out and try again some other time.
moving out wud be an option and not everyone can survive-they may think they can but it's not the case.
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anisah)
moving out wud be an option and not everyone can survive-they may think they can but it's not the case.
they die? lol
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe Maybe Not LOL :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads