Turn on thread page Beta

authoritarian parents watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    Why parents are so authoritarian Sometimes I cannot stand them,they always want me to do whaT they want, they're always deciding what is good for me ! any ideas about how to make the situation bearable !!???
    personally I don't think it's good for my personality
    god bless america? but you are in london!

anyway, I agree, parents can suck! esp. if you are in a city like london where there is actually something to DO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    god bless america? but you are in london!

anyway, I agree, parents can suck! esp. if you are in a city like london where there is actually something to DO!
    That's not true you might live in Slough or Tooting.

And anyway, s/he wants to "play music"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyBible)
    Why parents are so authoritarian Sometimes I cannot stand them,they always want me to do whaT they want, they're always deciding what is good for me ! any ideas about how to make the situation bearable !!???
    personally I don't think it's good for my personality
    You are 15, they still have a right to choose what you do, after all they are responsible for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisah)
    moving out wud be an option and not everyone can survive-they may think they can but it's not the case.
    You mean it's not always the case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You are 15, they still have a right to choose what you do, after all they are responsible for you.
    but when ur 22 they wont let u do wot u want... they just want wots best

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.