The Student Room Group

How hard is it to get into schools in the UK?

Hi, I'm applying to colleges in the US but looking at these international school seem like they can really benefit me. I am researching more about all these universities but how hard is it to get into these UK colleges? Are essays crucial as standardized tests are?
Original post by bethany_travels
Hi, I'm applying to colleges in the US but looking at these international school seem like they can really benefit me. I am researching more about all these universities but how hard is it to get into these UK colleges? Are essays crucial as standardized tests are?

Well the PS is mostly academic.

And for standardised tests, for some unis like Oxbridge/medicine you may need to take standardised tests like UCAT/MAT/STEP
Original post by bethany_travels

Which universities are you hoping to apply to?

The equal consideration deadline for 2023 entry has passed so some universities/courses will be closed for applications now.

Quick Reply