At school... Watch

This discussion is closed.
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
yea, but i'm tall, so they generally turn away my friend who has been eighteen for like ages now, cos she's so short... its funny
She needs ID!!!!

I never get ID'd. W00t!

Actually, I have once. I showed the bouncer my Danish identity card, and the bouncer let me in straight away! I was seventeen, so he must have been confuzzled by it.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was the oldest in primary school but one of the youngest now :confused:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
September baby = one of the oldest.
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
July and Scottish, therefore I'm in the middle
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My birthday's in May, so I'm not one of the very youngest, but I'm young compared to a lot of people!
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
are you/were you one of the older kids, one of the youngest or just at the average age with the majority?

I'm one of the youngest (2nd youngest in the year i think) It sucks cos i'm not even 15 yet and my mates will be 16 in march so while they can all leave school and get jobs, i still have to wait til next year for all that even though i'm at the same stage in my school life as them.
Why is it not surprising that the poll is pretty even? I know what you mean though. I was the youngest in the year (2nd August for all those that want to get me a card ) and it was really annoying. It meant I was always behind and was always rubbish at sport. It wasnt until I got older that I got above average academically either . Cheer up though When you are much older you'll be laughing because everyone will get to 40 before you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads