The Student Room Group

Organising Excel Sheet - HELP - Scores

So I made an excel sheet to track my progress in my school's assessments and tests. so I have my test scores which I type and upload to Column 'K' and I want column L to make the calculation of per cent of column K.
Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 5.42.48 pm.png
Meaning that if I upload 23/30 on K2 then L2 should automatically update as 76.67% (it's 76.666... but if possible then I would prefer the rounded off figure)

Please help ASAP!!!

Cheers :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Suryaraj Vimal
So I made an excel sheet to track my progress in my school's assessments and tests. so I have my test scores which I type and upload to Column 'K' and I want column L to make the calculation of per cent of column K.
Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 5.42.48 pm.png
Meaning that if I upload 23/30 on K2 then L2 should automatically update as 76.67% (it's 76.666... but if possible then I would prefer the rounded off figure)

Please help ASAP!!!

Cheers :smile:

in column L copy column K [=krelevant number] and then format cells and choose % then you can set the dp you want
Original post by Muttley79
in column L copy column K [=krelevant number] and then format cells and choose % then you can set the dp you want

i'M sorry im having trobule understanding so step 1 is to go to column L and then what?
Sorry and thanks again :smile:
Original post by Suryaraj Vimal
i'M sorry im having trobule understanding so step 1 is to go to column L and then what?
Sorry and thanks again :smile:

Copy the value in column K [I can't see what row you are on so it wil be =K[row number] do tha first and you'll get the same thing then format the cell

[Later we'll copy the formula down the column]
Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 6.22.30 pm.png
is it what u mean? the formula (fx) just says 23/30

Quick Reply

Latest