The Student Room Group

University

Hi! I’m taking A level exams this year as a private candidate. I’ve not sent my application through UCAS on 25 January as I was not aware of that. I’ve recently moved to Uk. So, I want to ask if I sit in UCAT this year then will this be valid for 2024? I’ll sent my application through UCAS in January of 2024 with my A levels result and UCAT test result.
Reply 1
Original post by IzzaSaleem
Hi! I’m taking A level exams this year as a private candidate. I’ve not sent my application through UCAS on 25 January as I was not aware of that. I’ve recently moved to Uk. So, I want to ask if I sit in UCAT this year then will this be valid for 2024? I’ll sent my application through UCAS in January of 2024 with my A levels result and UCAT test result.

Hello, if this is in relation to Medicine you will need to sit your entrance exams this summer for them to be considered as part of your application for medicine to start in 2024.

But if it is for medicine (or Dentistry) please double check your deadlines closer to the time. These form part of the early application cohort. So for 2023 entry applications had to be with UCAS by 15th October 2022.

There will be a similar early date next year.
(edited 12 months ago)

Quick Reply