Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commoner)
    my friend hav got me confused grrr.... the doc said i should take it for 21 days, have 7 pill free days and start taking it again after the 7 days? is that correct?
    yup, also read the booklet that comes with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    or you can take 2, 3 or 4 packs back to back without breaks if you want to delay your bleed for any reason.

I only have 3 or 4 bleeds a year.
    Gotta love it

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't done anything to me. La.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    or you can take 2, 3 or 4 packs back to back without breaks if you want to delay your bleed for any reason.

I only have 3 or 4 bleeds a year.
    Ooo yes i do that. I hate periods. Spawn of the devil they are.

ReputationRep:
    Though they are reassuring that you're not with child. :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clodagh)
    Though they are reassuring that you're not with child. :O

The pain is not reassuring and my boyfriend lives 5 hours away so i'm not too worried

ReputationRep:
    Suck up the Ibruprofen (sp??) uber lots!

ReputationRep:
    It's rare though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. Great. *frets muchly* Mibble!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    When I went on the Pill, I had really bad period pains! I don't get any pain at al usualllyl

ReputationRep:
    Lol i got so paranoid about pregnancy on the pill my doctor told me to get an implant. I love my implant. Now i have NO periods, none at all, nada, nil WOOOHOOOOOO!!! No periods, no pregnancy.....my life is complete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Lol i got so paranoid about pregnancy on the pill my doctor told me to get an implant. I love my implant. Now i have NO periods, none at all, nada, nil WOOOHOOOOOO!!! No periods, no pregnancy.....my life is complete
    My friend used to wiggle her implant to freak me out.

ReputationRep:
    Implant? In er...private place? How could she wiggle that?!?!

ReputationRep:
    It is pretty fun, some peeps really hate it............on the other hand, its a little plastic piece of plastic symbolism which screams ' put away your tampons and pregnancy tests annabelle - i am here to protect you'

ReputationRep:
    Lol its in my arm, not my fandango!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh!!! I feel completly stupid now hehe! I don't know anything about implants...advantages/disadvantages?!??!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna know more!

ReputationRep:
    Advantages: an effective contraceptive which isnt subject to external factors the way the pill is , like vomiting diarrhoea when you take it missing it etc etc. No periods.

Disdvantages: lasts for 3 years. there are possible side effects. loads of them. although my only side effect is a overwhelming aura of calm.

ReputationRep:
    I sent a proper essay to less than three, maybe she'll forward it to you if you ask her nicely

ReputationRep:
    http://www.brook.org.uk/content/M2_1_6_implant.asp

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.