The Student Room Group

cheapest place to get a gym membership

Hey Guys,
Year 11 is like as if you're going through hell, I am feeling slightly stressed out at the moment I feel like I am constantly feeling revising and not taking care of my own health,

Can somebody suggest the cheapest gym membership I can get from please? I did research but it's slightly expensive than I currently have at the moment

Anybody have any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by Modal verb
Hey Guys,
Year 11 is like as if you're going through hell, I am feeling slightly stressed out at the moment I feel like I am constantly feeling revising and not taking care of my own health,

Can somebody suggest the cheapest gym membership I can get from please? I did research but it's slightly expensive than I currently have at the moment

Anybody have any suggestions?

You don't have to go to a gym to exercise!! How about a walk/run/cycle outside, YouTube workout video... all practically free, available to you at any time, and give you a nice break from revision :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by bl0bf1sh
You don't have to go to a gym to exercise!! How about a walk/run/cycle outside, YouTube workout video... all practically free, available to you at any time, and give you a nice break from revision :smile:

to be honest I find going to the gym more motivating than going for a jog or workout at hom, I am not consistent that way but I might want to consider following a strict scedule for exercise,

Thanks, :smile:
Reply 3
Pure Gym
Reply 4
I know that the gym group is cheaper than PureGym. PureGym is still cheaper than many gyms, since the price really depends on the location and the membership.
Reply 5
Original post by abc-2006
I know that the gym group is cheaper than PureGym. PureGym is still cheaper than many gyms, since the price really depends on the location and the membership.

Fair enough - I haven't looked at the subscription fees for all the "budget" gyms, I just know that Pure is affordable as I used to go to one.

Quick Reply

Latest