Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do our bodies like sex so much and why do we crave it?
    This is a serious question by the way. Why do we enjoy sex? I dont mean, what is it that makes us enjoy it...i mean...when the human race was created....why were we made to like sex? Just a thought i had.

ReputationRep:
    So we'd carry on to reproduce...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    This is a serious question by the way. Why do we enjoy sex? I dont mean, what is it that makes us enjoy it...i mean...when the human race was created....why were we made to like sex? Just a thought i had.

Because it encourages procreation? Thats just a guess.

ReputationRep:
    better chance of survival i would guess.....

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, something to do with sex drive. And probably linked to us wanting to develop offspring to continue our genes :confused: Just a guess. But whatever you do, don't just search on google for 'sex'...i think you might get different results to what your expecting

ReputationRep:
    Its Gods way of testing our faith. If we can resist the urges to have sex, we are truly dedicated Him.

ReputationRep:
    Its like a drug, it releases hormons which make us feel good.

and probably so we would have sex as much as we could and then keep the race going

You could in theory get addicted to sex/masterbation

ReputationRep:
    oh god. Wait till people like technik see this. Allow the sarcy jokes to come.

*waits in the corner*

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you're religous or believe in evolution anyway, I'd say we weren't actually made so we mutated by randomness. Our version happened to enjoy sex as in recreation and thus have survived until today.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ese!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Its Gods way of testing our faith. If we can resist the urges to have sex, we are truly dedicated Him.
    well looks like adam and eve ruined his plans :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    put it this way. babies don't come from stalks.

ReputationRep:
    you might "crave" it from neds...but thats not universal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    and if you don't believe in god?

ReputationRep:
    E-VO-LU-SHUN

Can't complain really.

(Original post by mik1w)
    put it this way. babies don't come from stalks.
    No, they come from storks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    E-VO-LU-SHUN

Can't complain really.
    e-vo-lu-tion

ReputationRep:
    i'm adored and respected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    i'm adored and respected.
    im a demigod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    and if you don't believe in god?
    *gasp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im a demigod
    im Benevolent 0_o

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.