The Student Room Group

biology pmt question a level

why does the g1 phase produce the most cells and least fluorescene

and g2 phase produces the most fluorescence
Reply 1
Post a photo of the question at least and any working or answer you have got
Reply 2
question.png-g1 phase organelles is replicated and proteins made and in g2 phase organelles replicated so theres more chromosomes
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Post a photo of the question at least and any working or answer you have got
Reply 3
growth phase 2 is when the DNA is replicated so will have the highest fluorescence, growth phase 1 is when all the organelles and other things are replicated such as the mRNA or ribosomes
growth phase 2 is when the DNA is replicated so will have the highest fluorescence, growth phase 1 is when all the organelles and other things are replicated such as the mRNA or ribosomes

Hey!

Thanks for helping this user, next time its best to help OP get to the answer themselves: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4919248

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by _Rusty_
Hey!

Thanks for helping this user, next time its best to help OP get to the answer themselves: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4919248

Spoiler

I didn't actually answer the question on the paper, I just explained what happened during different stages which helps with the working out the answer to the question. I didn't tell them which was the correct answer to the question
I didn't actually answer the question on the paper, I just explained what happened during different stages which helps with the working out the answer to the question. I didn't tell them which was the correct answer to the question

Apologies, I misread your post:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by _Rusty_
Apologies, I misread your post:smile:

No problem :smile:
Reply 8

tysm:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest