The Student Room Group

No SFE option for King's College London postgraduate application?

Currently completing my application for a KCL MA. In the "Funding" section, there's no option to state I'm getting a Master's loan. Which of these do I pick instead:

How are you planning to fund your tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of your study?
1. Your own means
2. Your family
3. Your employer
4. A grant awarding body e.g. UK Research Council, Ministry of Education, British Council award
5. I am applying for a funding award or scholarship administered by King’s College London.
6. Other
You need to ask KCL this question.

Student finance England don’t have any control or insight into the KCL application form
Original post by AelinAshryver
Currently completing my application for a KCL MA. In the "Funding" section, there's no option to state I'm getting a Master's loan. Which of these do I pick instead:

How are you planning to fund your tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of your study?
1. Your own means
2. Your family
3. Your employer
4. A grant awarding body e.g. UK Research Council, Ministry of Education, British Council award
5. I am applying for a funding award or scholarship administered by King’s College London.
6. Other

Hi there, You would need to speak to Kings College regarding this. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest